Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Okay you can rejoice…I got a Meme curse or is it virus? Thanks to
Alex

Anyways, here it goes…

Total number of books I own - I really don’t know and I’m too lazy to go count them now. Besides, all my books are never in one place with most of them occupying the fortunate places of relatives and friends.

The last book I boughtDilbert Future by Scott Adams and The Fourth Estate by Jeffrey Archer.

Last book I read - The Fountainhead by Ayn Rand

Five Books that mean a lot to me...

1) Ella Enchanted by Gail Carson Levine- normally, if a book fascinates me, I make sure people around me read it. It’s more or less a regular fairy tale and the story, to a large extent is same as that of Cinderella but there is something about this book that continues to enchant me even after so many years.

2) Namesake by Jhumpa Lahiri- this is an awesome book. I read it 2 summers back. I am proud of the fact that I own it.

3) Eragon by Christopher Poalini- this is an amazing book. It’s basically about a boy named Eragon and his dragon’s adventures.

Poalini has proved his talent in his very first book. It’s a must read.

4) The Fountainhead by Ayn Rand- this book is sensational. It has a great story line and a mind-blowing plot. It’s got my basics right!

I would strongly recommend it!
I would love to own this book (my birthday is in August btw!!) ;)

5) A walk to remember by Nicholas Sparks- again a very well written book. It brought me to tears. And well now, do I need to say more?

6) The Da Vinci Code by Dan Brown- this is a book, I’ve admired all the way long. It’s just too good. I was particularly fascinated by the facts and the definite hard work that would have gone behind this book.


My turn to pass on this virus, I won't call it hapless though…;)

Shubhi
Shraddha
Abhinav
Chirag
Aditii

2 Comments:

Blogger CJ said...

when u told me to visit and when i read the word virus....i thought tht ur comp has been infected by a virus...and u need help of ppl/

2:40 AM, June 16, 2005  
Blogger Akanksha said...

I am not surprised!!
What else do I expect out of u??It took me so much time to explain u wat it really is after all!
:)

2:42 AM, June 16, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home