Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Helloooz..
as promised im blogging.. (i dunt want knksha doin voodoo to me)
so hows this place pretty cool... okay ppl who dunt no io went to singapore instead of tokyo.. last minute thingy.. spent 2 days there.. went to almost all the malls.. hah.. n the so famous mustafa.. it has really nice chocolates.. hehe... theen iw ent to esplanade.. its this place in siungapore basically like a huge theatre hall.. with drama perfomances... etc.. on the ground floor there is the water front next to the sea.. its so beaqutifull.. there was this band perfoming by hanging of wires... haha.. n i ate icecream on bread! hehe..singapores weather sucked.. so bloody humid...
then we flew to los angeles.. drove to san diego.. its so nice here.. its chilly here... neways......
i plan to go to the beach tday... then sea wrld later this week... n disney land next week.. so anyways
i want every1 to mail me!!!!!!!!!
Got it! chalo im goin to go watch the movie i rented.. while i wait for my sis to cm pick me up
byeeeee
shubhs

8 Comments:

Blogger CJ said...

my dad, sis jst came from there... did u visit the night Safari? IT is cooooooooooooooooooooool..Singapore is damn humid.....when u get off the plane, ur skin becumz sticky..thtz wot my sis told me....Clothes from singapore r gr8..as she bought me a dozen o clothes.

2:25 AM, June 09, 2005  
Blogger Shubhi said...

clothes of singapore r wierd.. they r all for chinnese people... haha
no i cudnt go for the nite safari how many things can u do in 2 days.. neways.... yest i shopped so much yest... hahaha no im goin
to sea wrld tday.. neways bye guys

10:43 AM, June 09, 2005  
Blogger Akanksha said...

hey shubhi
i jst came back frm nani's place n guess wat..mumma's coming back tonight!!after 5 long weeks.
i'm glad ure enjoying urself.
but tell me smthing can't u get my name n the rest of the numerous words right on the key board?;)
also, i called up ur place...no1 picked up the phone n thn i thot wat would i say to ramsingh?...'mischief hain??' he wld think i am a complete gone case. pls tell me exactly wat u wnt me to say!!!
anyways enjoy urself n hv fun!!

11:16 PM, June 09, 2005  
Blogger Aditii said...

the clothes out there are meant for all those undernourished youths . hav u seen how thin they are literally PAPER!!!

12:14 AM, June 10, 2005  
Blogger Shubhi said...

hey jst say ..
mischief theek hain???
thnx alot... neways... weathers beauttiiiifuuulllll
n wat do u ppl want.. i dunt no... its kinda confusin.. i'll jst get u chocs if u want
neways.. need to have a bath.. byee

9:09 AM, June 10, 2005  
Blogger Akanksha said...

mumma's gotten me a lot of chocs n i am distributing them among the relatives. so pls don't get chocs for me.
i'll check on mischief.

3:41 AM, June 11, 2005  
Blogger CJ said...

the clothes are cool for me....
ummm....bt they are not sooooooooo thin as all of u r sayin....
I m not sooooooooo thin

2:44 AM, June 16, 2005  
Blogger CJ said...

u r kindda exaggerating

2:46 AM, June 16, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home