Tuesday, May 17, 2005

As I am writing, I can feel contentment infuse my heart. With my favorite music on, I’m having the time of my life. I don’t care about the bad science and French papers. It’s a one-time thing and I know that pretty well for I’m not going to let it happen again. It’s a silent promise I made myself few days back.

There are absolutely no worries at this age. But my ambivalence to the present situation makes it no less difficult for me to resist a part of me, which shouts only one question. Is this what you want? And then in return my other side fights back; do you want to become a good for nothing-philosophical soul? The latter side is more empowering and thus, I’m happy.

I know good time is in store. My parents would come back on the coming Friday. It’s difficult to live without one’s parents. It really is. I’m happy for the time to come. For this weekend, we’ll be together once again, fighting and enjoying. It’s another story that after papa leaves, mama might be also leaving, on Moday, once again.

The school is so much less crowded nowadays with it being open for only the board classes. I somehow seem to be enjoying the prospect of going to school for this long. There used to be a time when the schools used to shut down for vacations on the 1st of may and here we are, still going to school. But I don’t really mind. I am sort of enjoying the scorching heat. That reminds me of all the numerous reasons I love summers. I am sure you wouldn’t want me to dwell upon them so I save myself from the pain of writing.

I got a mail from my mom saying she got me the CDs I had asked for. She offered me an Ipod and I refused. Certain people can’t believe I did that. But, I really see no point of getting it. Where on one hand I love music, I don’t want to get into that complete clarity zone. I am satisfied with my lovely, powerful speakers attatched with my computer. A label on them reads Super Woofer.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think what you did was truly amazing!

So many of us find it so difficult to distinguish between what we need and desire.

I could go on and on about this.....but i think it would suffice to say that this is a virtue that will truly be an asset in your life.

12:50 AM, May 19, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oops I put addy as ".blogspot.com"

How stupid of me....LOLZ

12:51 AM, May 19, 2005  
Blogger Shubhi said...

I hv a blog for u girl cmin up

5:39 AM, May 19, 2005  
Blogger Akanksha said...

a blog for me???

6:05 AM, May 19, 2005  
Blogger Akanksha said...

thank u Alex!

10:32 PM, May 19, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home