Saturday, May 14, 2005

Lost in serendipity,
I walked several steps
For I chose to be alone
But I wondered, if it was because of
What you had said.

I never meant to hurt you
And I wish you had meant the same.

I knew it was a downhill
And you chose not to come.
But I wanted you to know
It wasn’t where you belonged.

I remember the days
When we had promised each other
Of things which never were heard again.

You gave me all the allusions
Of the world
To make sure I didn’t tag along.
But in the end, you hopefully, will realize

All that you had done.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

A very nicely written poem. Was going thru ur blog's entries, all of u write pretty well.
cheers
~PD~

12:53 AM, May 15, 2005  
Blogger Shubhi said...

wat the hell is allusion

3:02 AM, May 15, 2005  
Blogger Akanksha said...

y don't u tk the pain of finding out urself?
hint: check it the way u made me look up for novocaine.
;D

3:06 AM, May 15, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey there! How are you doing?

Nice poem.....though i guess its true meaning will be only for you and the one you meant it for.

12:46 AM, May 16, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home