Friday, May 13, 2005

HeyI have to say i dont agree wid Knksha.. yesterday was almost Perfect!
We went to the visa office got the visa (after 2 hrs in the sun)
Nd we decided how wwe r goin n stuff
then i had my Science class which was good but sleepy
and then i went for a ride in my dads new car........Awesome man
Its a sleek Cambry Silver and so cooool
Then my mom wemt for some jagran
So me and mt father decided to go n have dinner just the two of us
so we had some yummy prawns.......
so much fun!
So Friday the 13th is definetly LUCKY for me

4 Comments:

Blogger Akanksha said...

who was tlking abt u?(hint:ur name sums up to 11 letters...didn't know u had forgotten counting)
u should hv been there at my massi's place. anoushka was learning counting. even she knew it till 30!

5:57 AM, May 14, 2005  
Blogger Shubhi said...

I wasn't sayin in context to tht
Ms. Know it all
And quit bugging me
you have strted acting like aarushi

3:00 AM, May 15, 2005  
Blogger Akanksha said...

EXCUSE ME! When did i bug u? if u got offended by my previous comment, i don't see any element tht can upset u...unless of course u've dumped ur sense of humor n sarcasm somewhere.
n y do u hv to get aarushi everywhere? u obsessed creature!

3:12 AM, May 15, 2005  
Blogger Akanksha said...

n btw, if u were tlking in some other context, thn jst tell me wat u don't agree wid instead of firing bullets at me!!

3:14 AM, May 15, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home