Thursday, August 31, 2006

little flower

Life is a shadow
I see it in early morning light
Look how you weep over yours
In moonlight
I am illuminated
The sun is atrocious
I wilt, I wither
I am attractive
Insects flock to me
Children too
They trample over me
My silent shrieks have deafened me.
Above, the black clouds,
Saunter up and about
The stony sky falls on me
I survive, I am a striver
I brave storms, sun and children
And you cry over stupid things.
How laughably facile!
I am a little flower.
I have a life.
I have a dream
I am beautiful

6 Comments:

Blogger Aditii said...

nice!

4:10 AM, September 01, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I loved those last couple of lines...good concept!

5:41 AM, September 05, 2006  
Blogger Manas said...

www.dictionary.com...
learn how to write.

4:21 AM, September 08, 2006  
Blogger Shubhi said...

yeah yoou should know dude, uve been trying to learn for a loong time.. sadly the effort hasnt paid off

10:16 AM, September 09, 2006  
Blogger Manas said...

correction-learn some english.

5:14 AM, September 11, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

good to see her write agen.. actually it was blogger i meant....shubhi...in the chatbox...aarushi keep writing .. shubhi never stops and u never start.. write more plz..

10:07 AM, October 02, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home