Saturday, August 19, 2006


Okay starting off, heres a kiss to all my girls (including the guys... Specially rt n kb muah to u dudes) who made my 16nth birthday so memorable. Love you all!! "Ipsi's bear hug!!" I thought it was going to be a disaster. But it couldn't have been more perfect. Everything worked out (And I received some cool gifts)

Moving on no
w that I'm finally middle aged, my bad luck has returned. These trainings refuse to leave me alone. Now Next Saturday and Sunday I have MUN training. Lol. My poor Birthday sleep over. Completely jinxed. Though I'm very admanant that people still come. So what if we actually sleep for the first time. I don't care, I'm not postponing it further. Oh btw, here are some pics from akankshas birthday. She's looking really pretty. Hehe we kind of experimented on her. Haha.. I don't have all of them. Hopefully Akanksha will upload the rest of them. (radhika by the way missed all this. Poor her. I can only imagine what we would have done to her incase she had come)

Anyways The Future Cities training was great. We giggled and laughed the whole time. We blame it on the Kinley water, which we are sure was spiked. We also annoyed a lot of people there, with Hindi-Chini bhai bhai, lol. It was quite cool. The food was pretty good too, which was the main point. Then we formed those human trains and made fools of ourselves. Radhika also tripped over the projector on the way to our picture taking thing. That was funny too. Lol. She's really clumsy. Though I think we are going to probably kick everyone's ass. LOL


And further update on my back, its become a lot better. I no longer have to hold it when I'm coughing, like an old grandma. And heres a "Bengay Zindabad" It actually helped me in the end. Lol. Maybe now I can go back to golf and tennis. Yippee.

And now before I leave I make a serious request to all of you. My name is Shubhi, spelled "S-H-U-B-H-I" its not Shubhadra, Shubhleena, Shubhlums or any of those stupid names you call me. If you could kindly call me by my name, it would be appreciated. Thank you

Love
Shubhi

PS. Thanks to all those people who messaged me at 12. And all those people who I didn't message back. Sorry I had no idea who you were... Seriously they were unidentified numbers..

PPS. the pic has me, knshu, ipsi and isha sitting on the floor (im lookin quite stupid grinning away, how was I 2 no every1 else was gonna hv funeral like expressions??)

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear munchkin (sorry just cudn't resist)
well well Any Day. Dont worry we both know we are amazing. Ofcourse the day had to be good. I called!
Hopefully you'll move your ass someday and call back! That of course if you still have my number and haven't lost it.
And how many sports do you exactly play.. or actually what sport do you not play! Seiously girl start studying!
haha.
rohit
ps. Kb says he wants your friends numbers

8:35 AM, August 19, 2006  
Blogger Radhika said...

first of all whos kb?
n 2nd v need to giv shubhsy birthday 'bobs'!! lmao!

8:58 AM, August 19, 2006  
Blogger Suparna said...

i would like to add sumi(courtest ravjot!!)to the list of shubhi darling's alternative names!

9:49 AM, August 19, 2006  
Blogger Shubhi said...

Kb.. is kabir darling....
hes damn cute... haha... cuter than rohit ne day..

n sups... i hate u!!! n i hate ravjot 2!!

n rt i hvnt lost ure no.. k .. hmph.. its sm where in my room.. i just cant find it... n i study neday more than u..

11:17 AM, August 19, 2006  
Blogger Aayush Kumar said...

yawn

11:40 AM, August 19, 2006  
Blogger Akanksha said...

I know u actually wanted to thank me for the (almost) 16 gifts (idea...lol). It's ok. I dont mind a seperate post for tht..hehe.
Now now I'm barging into ur house on Friday n not leaving before Sat.
:P

11:32 AM, August 20, 2006  
Blogger Shubhi said...

yes yes akanksha thank u!
nd aayush.. bluh!

8:15 AM, August 22, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home