Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Back aches and injuries....

My beloved mother pointed out to me today that this year has truly been eventful for me. I would have agreed had I not been wincing in pain as she applied some sort of pain reliever on my back. That pain reliever by the way did not relieve any pain. Yes anyways, as I was saying. This year has been extremely eventful for me. In June, when I was in Paris I sprained my neck. How it happened, please don't ask me. Its a very touchy topic in my family, with me and the parentals having clearly different opinions to the cause of it. Anyways, it pretty much ruined my last day in Paris. When I think back to the palace of Versailles, or the cute guy on the RATP, I can only remember the pain. Though it became perfectly fine as soon as we reached the states. Which also made my parentals very suspicious (so shakki).
Yeah and then yesterday I injured my back, which again got me into a lot of trouble. Apparently I shouldn't have tried playing football right after being sick for 5 days. (I missed the Monday Test btw.. haha) It was pretty awful for me. When i fell, I made all these weird noises, since I was trying to breathe and for some seconds I wasn't able to. But even when I was making these noises, I wondered how people around me weren't laughing. I know I would have, if I wasn't lying on the ground not being able to breath. Strong willed people I guess. Sigh.
Oh moving on, had our first stay back for future cities (yup even with my sore back). It was pretty cool. Two people came to brief us. It's going to be pretty difficult I presume. Lotta work, well its always good to try new things I suppose. The training workshop by the way starts on my birthday. That and considering the chem test is also on that very day. I have a good feeling this birthday is going to be a disaster.
Anyways I shall go and eat some real food (only eaten apples and hully gully since morning)
Cya
Shubhi
PS. Radz got chased by A mosquito.

5 Comments:

Blogger Radhika said...

bitch!! it wsnt a mosquito- it ws a bee and had i not run it wudv either bittn me or ruined my lovely lemon icecrem!
anyways future cities ws actually really cool.. its gna b a gr8 xperienc workin on it th next few months. 2 bad tht th othrs rnt in computer sections n cnt participate!!

9:01 AM, August 02, 2006  
Blogger Akanksha said...

LMAO!!howwwwwwwwwwwwwww cuteeeeeeee...
**pulls rads cheeks**

Oh btw, 10 days to go for my bday...yipeeeeeeeeee!!!

n also toms columban quiz...wish us luk...i hope they dnt chuk us out evn before the 1st rnd!!!lol

k g'nite for now...buhbi...

10:10 AM, August 02, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

all of u have ur b'days near.... i mean shubhi's is on chem test and akanksha's on 12th......
well have fun.....and congrats to shubhi and rads for having won theat future cities thingy.. i do hope our delhi govt. will make changes as in per what u ppl would make..!! nearly impossible wat do u ppl say? bst o' luck for ur next rnd.. and to radhika for a next yr at COLUMBAN quiz...

Guess wat, cud have worked with JAL that band which is famous but refused 'coz i dont like those smokers.. and nor their muzik....i'm lookin' for sumthing new.. maybe a new and better band of mine(the first one got broke due to study probs.) pray this time my fellows don't drop out and new ones which i'm including just rock the hell out of ppl!!
Keep Listening!!--band of the day--(CALL)

7:47 AM, August 04, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

classical singers turnd to rock music?

5:11 AM, August 05, 2006  
Blogger Manas said...

oh sniff

5:39 AM, August 09, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home