Thursday, July 27, 2006

Whoa...

I basically took upon myself to start blogging again a couple of days back…but life’s been nice and hectic. Hence, this delay.

First of all, a huge hug to Radhika and Shubhi for making it to future cities! I love you guys and I hope you make it to the top. I wish the eco sections were allowed to participate too though. Heehee.

Now, now imagine my surprise when I discovered that sometimes we’re better off with life not being fair: I became the president of the consumer awareness club a couple of weeks back. So, for all I know, I wasn’t the best person for the job but that doesn’t stop me from putting it on my application!

Eleventh has got off to a good enough start, if not awesome. I’ve started to get used to my class even though there are, inevitably, couple of faces here and there that I seem to forget. MUN stay backs were interesting and tiring. I’ve got my fingers crossed, hoping against hope to get in. Honestly, I would have been freaking out if it weren’t for IP.

In other news, I had a great evening at my massis place today…raman is “shifting” to the hostel tomorrow. I don’t know how I would’ve handled him going for IIT Bombay or kanpur. I’m sooo glad he’s going to stay in Delhi.

Oh by the way did I mention how much I talk these days? There comes a point when my throat hurts but I’ve turned into such a hyper thing. Ask Aditii…trust me it’s not easy to handle me single handedly and she does…lol. i appreciate it very much sweetie.

I just realized its going to be midnight and as a matter of fact, I have school tomorrow…so gtg…

Bibi…tc..

2 Comments:

Blogger udit said...

hmm akanksha........ what country were you again at MUN. and whose qualified for future cities???? congratss, it's gonna be dammm cuul. it's a pity 12thies can't participate.

4:07 AM, July 30, 2006  
Blogger Akanksha said...

Hey correct me if I'm wrong but aren't you in the executive board? I guess I should've after all mentioned how hard I worked for MUN...lol.
I was Azerbaijan btw.

Future cities is going to be great...it's a pity tht onli the comp secs were allowd to participate...

10:47 AM, July 30, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home