Thursday, July 27, 2006

Okay, its not fun believe me to have a cold, be completely burnin not being able to open your eyes and on top of that having to miss all da padhai! I mean if i had to take day off, atleast i should be having fun right? Some times life is so not fair. But i did watch a perfect murder which is quite a cool movie. Yup loads of blood, extra-maritial afaair and that viggo guy is quite cute..
Neways moving on... Guess hu came first in the future cities (blah blah) in skool. Yup it was us (read: me, rads and archa) We kikd some solid nerdy ass. The look on the face of the stupid nerds of my class, when they were informed that 3 girls beat them. LOL. Suddenly everything made so much sense. Sigh.
Moving on, the cute guy at my golf course has some back problem and has stopped coming Which is extremely unfortunate. Considering now i have to learn all alone. Sigh. But oh well i still love that damn sport. there is some diplomat playing with me, who likes to give me unwelcomed advice. i think i've mentioned before how he told me "i needed help" and then ofcourse clarified later by saying "in golf" Hmph..
And ofcourse MUN was a disaster. Read: Rachit Dubey. Have not hated someone that much since Liz Kemp and Rasputin (4 obv reasons) Hehe. Don't expect to be selected. Since the chair didn't recognize me the first day and then the second day i hardly spoke. Oh well. I did participate last year.. maybe IP.
And before i sign off this is to remind everyone.. that my birthday is coming. hopefully people will have the common curtesy to get me something. Lol
love ya
shubhs

1 Comments:

Blogger Akanksha said...

Hope youre feeling better sweetie. Congrats once again for the future cities!
I'm sorry for Prateek..lol

Now that we're on the subject of Rachit...tht dude srsly got to get some ice in his head more thn nything...he's so bludy short tempered...

Oh so u like doing this to me...fyn...this is to remind every1 tht my bdays cming before shubhis...so ppl will hv the basic courtesy to wish me...i dnt realli wnt nything...hehe
:D

11:29 AM, July 27, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home