Sunday, June 04, 2006

Au revoirs

Heyloz everyone!
Whew, its been a loong time..! So much has been happening. Last one week has been really hectic.
And guess who got BANGS!! not like proper ones.. like a side parting.. i'll upload pics later hehe... ( or u can ask ipsi) ... neways thats what i did today... after my haircut i met Ipsi for lunch.. it was fun... gossipin full blast... then i went to sups place... did those stupid quizes lol.... and finally i went out for dinner to a cuzins place.. where i gt sm wordly advice... how i shud "Enjoy" .... considerin im 16 ... well thats wat cuzin bros are for corruptin yung minds!!!
And btw I'm going to states for 3 weeks with a stop over at Paris. So I'm going to be gone for a long time. Dont worry I'll still blog, will have loads of time to do so. Im not all that thrilled to go. have been having soooo much fun heere. I'm gonna miss everythin.. even though I'm hardly going for any time. I had really started warming up 2 golf. and all the lunches at Barista and Cafe coffee day. And playing life, eating chocolate fudge... all the bitching sessions ......and all those stupid chic lit books. Sob sob... But on the other hand, I am going to meet my sis after a year... and spend time in Paris and shop alot... BUT im gonna miss the dude (discretion required).. hu i mite nevr see agen.. on account of me dissapearing for a month to neverland....
Anyways I should say tata... gottta get up early tommorow... Warning everyone.. You guys better mail me!! Or you'll get nothing when i get back! hehe
Luv ya! Will miss ya!! even the annoyin ones!!
MUah
Shubhs

PS CONGRATS 2 everyone for doin well. We all cud hv done better.... But its okay!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Aarushi said...

bangs.ahem.ahem.
with pink highlights?
kidding.
have fun.

9:08 AM, June 06, 2006  
Blogger Suparna said...

can u pls elaborate as to whom ur referrin to as the 'annoyin ones'??

11:18 PM, June 06, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hehe.. thts for me to no.. n for them 2 find out lol!!!
ps.. fgt my password hehe

4:33 PM, June 10, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home