Monday, June 26, 2006

Truly, madly,deeply

Today I woke up to an excellent weather. For the first time in weeks, I actually wanted to go for a walk. It was that good. My mom sheepishly told me how she had put my shoes for a wash since I had been complaining. Ironically, I wanted an excuse to skip the walk initially this morning and when I did finally get up at 6:30, on account of the beautiful weather, I wanted to go. So, I decided to put my school shoes on. I was only ten minutes into the park when all of a sudden; it started pouring cats and dogs. I mean literally, there was no drizzle at all…it just started pouring like that. And I stood there for five minutes before I actually started walking back home. I got wet in the rain after such a long time and it was so awesome. I am totally in love with monsoon.

I know I’ve been away from the blogging world for quitesome time now. Actually, I’ve written so many essays in the last month that it just drains out the fun of writing. And believe me SAT essays are so not fun. You have to be philosophical/emotional/straightforward/introspective/…I hope you get the point.

Anyway, I’m pretty happy…the school is opening on the 6th. I miss school like hell. It’s going to be so different this time when we go back. New sections, alien faces, bulky books, f block, ban on unadulterated fun, no SST (I’m not sure if I’m as happy as I thought I would be with this new development). I hope I take it well.
Btw, I finished The Kite Runner yesterday. It makes for an excellent read.

And did I mention how much fun my SAT classes are? I got to hurry before I get late for my class today.

Chalo see ya people.

Have a great day. Bye.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello there! Great to see someone has finally returned from her self imposed exile!

:)

"I am totally in love with monsoon."

I usually would have mirrored that sentiment but when you are cooped up at home with nothing to do other than stare out at the pouring rain it can get very depressing!

12:00 AM, June 29, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home