Sunday, April 10, 2005

A Walk To Remember

There was a time when the world was sweeter…when the women in Beaufort, North Carolina, wore dresses and the men donned hats.

You need more than words to describe this book.
Nicholas Sparks puts forth an exceptionally well-written love story unraveling a tangible mystery, ultimately leading to nothing more than the lovely reminiscences. It’s the most poignant and enthralling novel I’ve ever read.
You might as well make fun of me but the last book I felt so fervently about was well...Ella Enchanted!!

Most of you must have either seen the movie or read the book itself but I couldn’t help but mention this book. It’s the most amazing book on earth, even better than the John Grishams and the Dan Browns of the world. It’s the kind of novel, which can make anyone (I mean it…anyone) cry out.

It’s just irresistible.

I couldn’t stop thinking about it. I had been on its lookout for quite some time now and for a change, my dear library had something that I was ardently looking for! Though I had to bargain with Aarushi, you see. So, there I was on Friday, with my claimed copy of the novel, feeling glorious in my own way. And well I’ve been thinking about it all Saturday.

Simply Marvelous!

If you are one of the unlucky souls to not have read it, I’m very generous, you see. I’m giving it to Aditii for a day or two and then let’s see who wants to be next in the queue for I have it till the next library period on Friday. HURRAY!!

Well, that’s all I have to say for now. Till the next time, miss me (cause well, I haven’t been writing that much…I have my own reasons, you see.)

5 Comments:

Blogger Shubhi said...

give me a break!!! better then dan brown.... go n play little kid....
It's not that good also... n I was the one who suggested it in the first place!

3:11 AM, April 11, 2005  
Blogger Akanksha said...

EXCUSE ME!! u haven't even read it..so get a life female!
u've only seen the movie if u'd like me to remind u.
n btw it is better than dan brown. i mean i love dan brown but c'mon he's not the greatest. n i was talking particularly about this book- not all of the nicholas sparks books cause i didn't like the notebook tht much..i do hv reasons for tht-it's too much of a love story u see.

5:40 AM, April 11, 2005  
Blogger Akanksha said...

k srry u hv read it but tht was long long time back, so i'd suggest u read it again.

5:51 AM, April 11, 2005  
Blogger Shubhi said...

u better be sorry
la`shing out on me like that!!!!
i read the book like when u dint even no tht the author existed...

7:54 AM, April 11, 2005  
Blogger Akanksha said...

Shubhi, u know wat too much pride is bad cause well how do u know i didn't know tht author then?
tks for nothing.

8:55 AM, April 11, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home