Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Once, I remember...

Before you proceed, I’d like to mention that this entry is completely biased (in whatever way you want to put it) and all that I have written is absolutely my opinion. And oh before anyone says I’m dogmatic, well, I’d say yah perhaps I am. In fact I think, to an extent, almost every normal person, who has an ego, is. If you think you are not, then you must be an angel!!

Even as I walk up the road,
I remember what it was to be down there,
I remember the journey never started.
And thus it will never end.

My road never called me,
I chose the one I wanted to.
Though, I’ve had hard times but,
My life has never failed me
And I hope it never will.

I do hold some grudges
And I definitely have my regrets.
But they have never stopped me
From dreaming my way.



I’d like to start with my very first year in this school. Things were very different then.
I had looked forward to a wonderful time here, in the best school of Delhi. I had always thought of convivial class mates who would be there to help and god knows what not! But it was not to be so. I instead was made the target of my fellow classmates’ 'growing-desire-of-becoming-bullies.' I can’t possibly blame them for everything cause I, perhaps was too dumb then, too innocent and too sensitive. I could never understand the methodology of their perverted minds. Actually I never really cared to.
I was only shocked to break from my shell of protection. I remember being miserable about all that happened in sixth standard. It’s definitely not the best feeling to be left out and be aware of the fact that no one cares. I have gone through those tough times and am only glad I’m over and done with them.

5 Comments:

Blogger Shubhi said...

"When times get tough
the tough get going"
I am actually proud of you. It took alot of gutts for u 2 change... n well even tho i feel u havent completely... but u can now 2 a certain degree protect yrself... n im proud of you 4 tht

8:02 AM, April 06, 2005  
Blogger Akanksha said...

umm..well..tks for tht..i dunno if i've realli chnged though...it's only tht i've become less sensitive...i mean u no wat i mean!!

8:27 AM, April 06, 2005  
Blogger Aditii said...

u hav changed u r less sensitive certainly and it has helped u i hope

3:11 AM, April 07, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kick me for being philosophical!!

But are you happy with the change!

Intrigues me always.....whats a virtue here can be a handicap elsewhere!!

In perhaps more civil settings perhaps your sensitive nature would have been appreciated....but not here as is evident

6:49 AM, April 07, 2005  
Blogger Akanksha said...

lols..well alex i don't realli know if i'm happy wid the change. i haven't become completely insensitive but jst tht i hv learnt to control my emotions (jst a bit, though)in front of ppl. i'm still the same person at heart or atleast i think!

9:07 AM, April 07, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home