Wednesday, April 06, 2005

An armstice signed

Only a poet could describe gods Paramount creation Aarushi. Only he could show the delicate yet callous side of hers. Her so utterly ineffable ways. Which enchant one and all. Her diffident nature and her generosity to everyone. Her superiority, which makes you want the floor to split wide open and swallow you. Yes! She truly is like the Ultimate Sonata of the Opus. specially her slender writing, sometimes uncomprehending but still leaves us gasping for breath with every line we read..yes…yes…yes…we want more……..MORE MORE MORE MORE ………………………………………………………………………….

WATEVER! If anybody believes in all the rubbish I just wrote than my dear ‘protagonist’. You seriously do NOT know me. Because (im doing an avani)……………………

Universally Known Fact: Shubhi Nigam shall never be caught using phrases like “the ultimate sonata of the Opus” and “my life is like a roller coaster and all these concepts are like kit- kat breaks”.

Na! That privilege I allow darling Aarushi to have. Now except about the superiority part everything was rubbish too. For I am sure everyone reading this would be assured she is Not diffident (Yeah right) There is nothing she does which is ineffable. my Super Intelligent readers must wonder, “why is this female writing stuff which she doesn’t mean. I mean get on with it woman!” That’s because I have to prove the "paramount" issue here. Aarushi isn’t all holy and pure. As she depicts herself to be. LOL! Not even close. I do admit I have been harsh on her in the past few entries.. (I no she wont admit) but well I guess its coz she has a problem in admitting she is wrong. Okay Who does NOT have that problem? Everyone does. Now akanksha don’t say you don’t. Even I do! And specially when 2 egos clash. That’s when the problems start. I think that’s why me and Aarushi fight. We have two colossal egos. While (she is so not going to admit it) I guess I have sometimes tried to negotiate ( not always…but sometimes yes) but well I get no response from the other side. Ms. Loos ego can touch the sky! It is due to this me and aarushi fight.

NOTE : It has not been witnessed by the author any fights taking place between
Aditii and Aarushi ( as I said she is a bit obsessed with Aditii)
and also between Aarushi and Akanksha ( in the la passé. Oui, not recently)

And I move on …… We are in tenth grade now. Yeah, sounds quite unbelievable when you think of it. 4 years of continuous fighting. 4 years of putting people around us in sticky situations. You would think we would be done by now right? LOL. She and her over suspicious nature me and my over exaggeration. Hopefully we shall provide respite for our fellow “comrades” and maybe one day this war shall end. Now concluding I shall like to say on a personal note. For those people who believe I hate Aarushi, I don’t. There was a time when I thought I did. But that was just me and my grudges. I can’t hate her. She is after all my friend. Yes I do get irritated when she attacks me for no reason and I do get defensive. Very defensive. But well I guess that’s a part of the whole package. Hopefully one day I will get over it. ( specially the dog part in her last entry. That was mean!) And hopefully this entry shall also be the last concerning darling Loos. I wrote this not as a reply to whatever Aarushi wrote ( I already did that) but as an end to the battle raging on the blog. I guess we both can be dogmatic and that’s where we should leave it.
Period.




5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You people seem to have some problems. But well, I liked what you wrote. Wish you best of luck in tackling whatever is going between you and Aarushi. And what the hell does Sonata of Opus mean?

5:52 AM, April 06, 2005  
Blogger Akanksha said...

well, it's an effort worth an applause!!k shubhi, well written but i'd still say it's not VERY SWEET after all. Sarcasm, they say is well...

8:01 AM, April 06, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Way to go shubhs!!
Always knew you were the fighter. LMAO! Even though, I do think you are being mean to your friend (what does she look like?) I hate her for the thing she said about dogs. So I am a little disapointed on you dropping the fight!
anyways PEACE OUT girl!
Rohit

8:17 AM, April 06, 2005  
Blogger Aditii said...

do i really need 2 say nythin??

3:25 AM, April 07, 2005  
Blogger Akanksha said...

not realli adi..

5:30 AM, April 07, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home