Sunday, April 03, 2005

hello after eternity

well hello!

sorry for not ritin 4 so long but im sure nobody really cared coz akanksha an shubhi hav been cumin up wid really gud stuff. I might b doing an aarushi after sum time, but ive been kept away from my comp (by my brother who is literally stuck 2 it wen he is at home). About all those poems u guys rote will u pls explain to whom u were referin 2 ??

OH! btw thank u so much for da BLOG AWARD for best poem( though im sure i wudnt start sobbin on stage and tht 2 wen im on stage wid rahul dravid!).

I still cant believe i have 2 go 4 maths tuitions!!its terribly tiring and for heavens sake its MATHS!
i hate even da thot of it.all this maths will surely drive me crazy.All people hu interact wid me o daily basis pls take this as a warning ill probably speaking algebra instead of english in sum time.
so i suggest u study enough 2 understand me!

till next time i rite(about 2 months)
the forever bored and boring 1

1 Comments:

Blogger Akanksha said...

ummm...well..u know practically, aarushi put me on tutions...lols but seriously. u know how anti tutions i am. n the other day i asked aarushi abt her maths tutor-jst for the heck of it n she sent tht guy to my place!my mom insisted n so here i am. but i realli don't care..i'm too happy wid my guitar classes, u see.n tks aarushi cause tht guy is pretty gud.

8:40 AM, April 03, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home