Saturday, April 02, 2005

Well, nthing much but jst this

well, i had a great day...had my first guitar class.Anyways, its getting rather late so i'll write more laterz...for now, i jst penned down a poem so here it is:

All this while...

When you didn’t realize
When you didn’t empathize
I always thought you could never understand
what I was going through.
I somehow had this feeling that
you weren’t going to be there
for me anymore.
I somehow thought that you had left
Perhaps, gone too far away.
When you stopped walking with me,
I always presumed you were
Leading, what then had become a race.
I never cared to see,
I never cared to check.
Gosh! I can’t believe that was me.
Just once then I stopped.
And then after days,
I found you looking for me.
You needed me more than I needed you…

3 Comments:

Blogger Shubhi said...

i wasnt lost in the race
just somewhere left behind
you said i stopped walking
by your side
could i say u never walked by mine

the foot prints of your feet
left an everlasting impression on me
when i needed you the most
they helped me cope
with things around me

you never failed to emphasize
how u always thought i was ahead
but then
i always thought you never cared
well i guess
we both never cared to check

somwhere in the last chapter of my life
there will be a sentence on you
u will understand that i missed you
but my ego didnt let me call out for you
so when i breathe my last breathe
remember i had thought of you
in this journey called life
you were always there
completely unaware

1:36 AM, April 03, 2005  
Blogger Aditii said...

wats up wid u ppl???

3:39 AM, April 03, 2005  
Blogger Akanksha said...

woohoo...shubhi relax. remember u put the song frends forever on this blog???
anyways i luv tht poem..i mean urs..poetry.com...huh?

8:32 AM, April 03, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home