Saturday, April 02, 2005

Some Gangulism

hey evry1
tdays match was soo awesome...every1 i think palyed really great. the thorn in the foot is ofcourse ganguly...after the match trying to cheer myself...i went to some sites and picked up some jokes....(yah im doin a rastogi)

ganguly was visiting the psychiatrist. Ganguly: ``It's terrible. I can't score runs, I'm a terrible bowler, and I can't hold a catch. What can I do?''Doctor: ``Get another job.'' Ganguly: ``I can't. I'm playing for India tomorrow!''

The Judge (J.) asks the little girl (LG): Now that your parents are getting divorced do you want to live with your mummy?
LG - No, my mummy beats me.
J. - Well then, I guess you want to live with your daddy.
LG - No, my daddy beats me too.
J. - Well then, who do you want to live with?
LG - I want to live with the Indian Cricket team, they never beat anybody!!!
( i know this 1s bout da team...but it was funny....neways the indian team does beat...sm teams)

How to make Maggi Behind maggi 2 minutes noodles pack:
Step 1: boil one cup of water
Step 2: as soon as ganguly goes for batting, put the noodles in the boiledwater and add the tastemaker.
Step 3: stir till ganguly is on the field.
Step 4: As soon as ganguly is back in pavilion, your noodles r ready to eat.

Phone call for Ganguly!

India Pakistan Match has started. As to be expected, it's a charged up atmosphere and the heat is really on! India is put in to bat. As to be expected, three wickets down, for a measly score. There is phone call for Ganguly, at the Dressing Room.
The Team Manager picks up the call.
"Hello ! I am Ganguly's friend speaking . Can I talk to him now ?"
The Team Manager replies : "Sorry ! He has just gone in to bat . "
The caller replies "No problem . I'll hold the line ! "

What is common to a 100 mtrs race and Ganguly's innings?
Ans: They both last for the same time

What is the difference between Ganguly and god?
Ans: Atleast God doesnt think he is Ganguly

If dravid is the wall, what is ganguly?
Ans: The hole in the wall.

Which player in history can't bat, can't bowl and still plays in International Cricket?
Ans: No Comment

Shoiab Akhtar admits Ganguly is faster and quicker than him. "I haven't seen any one get out so fast. Man, I envy his speed. I am quick but he is quickest.", he says. "I think I should now cut my run up short when I bowl to him. Or else, he might be gone when I am half way thru my run up."

Dinesh Karthick confesses that his skills in getting ready and padded have improved a lot. As soon as Ganguly goes to bat, I know there is very little time in getting ready. "I must have broken world records a few times in this series" , says the Indian dimunitive wicketkeeper.

Hey i got nothing against him...i mean as knksha pointed out its wonderful he doubled his score from 1 to 2. But i wish he was as good a batsmen as hes proved to be a captain.. Surely without his brilliant captaincy we wouldn't have ever won this match.....neways tata from me
Shubhi

2 Comments:

Blogger Akanksha said...

yah...well....now wat do i say except of course tht ganguly still hasn't lost his fans.

10:42 AM, April 02, 2005  
Blogger Aditii said...

ya 1 very faithful 1 is rite here!!

3:41 AM, April 03, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home