Monday, April 11, 2005

Ahh...Fever again

Attack by the callous viral infection, the second time in a short span of only two weeks is, well, not the best thing to happen to anyone and especially me.

It seems that my untoward cells give up to the viral infections too soon and then I am blamed primarily for two reasons:

1) Sleeping with the AC on the whole night. Now, here I would like mention that I have absolutely no intentions of doing what I do, it’s just that my cozy blanket is forever in reaching distance of my arm. So I ask you, who would like to get up from the bed or even move his fingers on the remote to switch the AC off?

2) Besides this, I am blamed even for having the refreshing refrigerated juice (can you believe it!) after escaping the blazing sun’s rays.

You see my dear fellow human beings, I love going to school. It’s the most gratifying experience on this wonderful and ‘not-so-gratifying’ earth. I, have more than just infinite reasons to justify my love for my ‘lovely school’ popularly known as a factory.

Though my temperature went up to a 102 F but guess what I’m not going to give my friends a chance to miss me. I am, for a matter of fact, very considerate about my friends’ feelings.
Hopefully, I have been able to convince my mom to let me got to school tomorrow.

Anyways, I got to go now. I am not allowed to strain myself by spending too much time on the computer (well, by Shubhi!!)

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How unjust!! God should be inflicting me with a healthy dose of cold, cough, flu and such other diseases that ensure you dont have to go to work and at the same time do not cause so much pain.

Hheehehe.....

You sure have a solid commitment to your school and friends! I wonder......do your friends share mutual feelings.... ;)

10:50 PM, April 11, 2005  
Blogger Akanksha said...

umm..sure they do!! but poor them. i had to, as a matter of fact, stay at home. tks to the viral fever!
can't beleive u wan't to fall sick.
:D

2:42 AM, April 12, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeabh rite.....
HINDUSTANI!!!!!!!
shubhi

3:45 AM, April 13, 2005  
Blogger Akanksha said...

i think u'vce lost ur mental level shubhi!!
;)

3:49 AM, April 13, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

38.8 degree celsius??? Acc. to u ur temp was 102 F
38.8 is IMPOSSIBLE

3:42 AM, April 14, 2005  
Blogger Akanksha said...

chirag, wat r u tlking abt?? i always knew u never had it but it's confirmed now.

10:08 AM, April 14, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home