Wednesday, November 01, 2006

So as soon as I came online today, I started getting messages like”are you okay?", "how did you come back home?", "safe and sound?" And I keep
t replying "yeah yeah" finally decided to put my nick to "yes I’m alive... unfortunately" For those unaware souls I'm talking in accordance with the Delhi "bandh"
So Monday we are given a holiday.. And we all hope okay maybe Tuesday too... but nooooo mrs.chona wouldn't... so we poor souls come to school say after day.. Then finally today utter chaos in school... buses can’t leave, everyones scared to death. Agitations really picked up in the city. Parents swarming to pick up their little kids, rumors afloat apparently "manmohan singh got shot", "a bomb blast in south ex", "agitation in saket", "buses were put on fire".. LOL
Oh well the good news, after much discussion and anticipation we have been given a holiday tomorrow.. whooopppiiieeee....

Moving on.. DPSMUN is approaching making me pretty excited; I've gotten Liberia in Human rights council. Upside- the topics are all closely related to my country especially "Role of diamonds in fueling conflict" (bet u don’t know what that is!!) Which is quite major in my country. And since I'm a small country I get to kick USA's ass. LOL
Now the downside is actually the upside.. The topics are too closely related to my country. ESPECIALLY role of diamonds... coz I’m the big bad wolf... meaning I am pretty much condemned and hated by everyone.
But I still get to kick USA's ass... so I'm happy!
When I got the country, I was pretty furious.. I wanted France... really wanted France... but then i realized with the topics... Liberia is in a far better position (centre of action lol) so I’m happy... though I still can't pronounce the damn name. lol

And India got kicked out of champion’s trophy as everyone knows. I unlike certain people do not become disloyal just because we are loosing. Yes I'm disappointed, but I believe the fans need to support the team specially now, coz they aren’t playing well. The real fans are not the ones who cheer when the team is winning but the ones who cheer when the team is losing. SO Hooo Haaa India. Lol (can’t believe I said that) and I'm sure we'll do really well in SA and the world cup... (and in accordance heres the champions trophy song... it has amazing lyrics.. hopefully will inspire patriosm)



Ooh and how can I forget...? Alonso won!!! I felt kinda sad for Schumacher... his last year and all... but the mans won 7 already... how many more does he need??? But the way he drive up from last position to 4rth was bloody brilliant... anyways Alonso is pretty amazing too... not as gutsy as the Schumacher... but nevertheless he has the ability to win. Rock on is what I say...

OOh and as I go... would like to confirm I've gotten amazing PJ's to share with everyone... will do so in some time... heheh keep waitin
shubhs

ps.. leaving with you with a really nice song i found.. if u dont like man u dont even try listening to it..



(its old though..)

2 Comments:

Blogger Aayush Kumar said...

WOW! u really have poured your heart out in this post! Starting from the bandh to cricket to soccer to PJs!! No wonder poot you couldnt think of an appropriate title.
btw...outta curiousity...how do you intend to kick USA's ass?

http://crickex.blogspot.com/

6:45 AM, November 08, 2006  
Blogger Akanksha said...

ahem ahem

2:27 AM, November 09, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home