Thursday, November 30, 2006

my bday

the day of my 16th bday was awesome! thanks for everything people! for all your hugs and contributions for my card! and also for being there for me always - in good times as well as bad! ill cherish this time forever and ever- the laughs, the fun, the supporting each other, cheering each other up.. thanks for everything.
special thanks to shubhs for making the most awesome video ever and for the mail which i have forwarded to myself! love u sooo much!

love you all loads.
yours only
raddy pie

im posting the video. i know im showing off but i love it too much! thanks agen shubhsy!


2 Comments:

Blogger Shubhi said...

remind me to change my password
booo
hehe i no im a sweetrhrt!

3:20 AM, December 01, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Radhika so u realize in the credits, u thanked Shubi for making them all look so "goo." :)

Also this ain't a video! It's a slide show! Also, which editing sofware did u use?

8:29 AM, December 04, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home