Tuesday, March 21, 2006

The world's a better place...

...now that march's almost done with.


Wow.

This month’s gone by super fast and I guess this was only the beginning of the hectic years to come. But it’s a challenge that all of us will have to assume.
Anyways, a lot of things have transpired in these school-deprived months.

A comprehensive (if I may say so) list follows.

  • This month has left me nocturnal. Entirely.
  • I managed to screw up in just about every possible aspect. I am so “proud-to-be-me.”
  • Okay, so how am I supposed to know that the CBSE would be ever so gracious to want us to recognize (the unrecognizable) tomb of ibadat-ud-daulha (is that the right spelling??) and the fact that the tomb in the picture given was made of marble…rushi wrote red sand stone or something!!! Lol. All right, just maybe we were considering it was in the book but oh well.
  • I.T. was a cakewalk…bah…could I turn the tables. Pleeeaaaaseeeee.
  • My anxiety (and of course the fact that I am me) did lead me to mess up the ever-easy math paper. I mean who would copy 22X20 as 22X22 and get 6 marks endangered. Believe me I would.
  • I did. I am told I should not have expected a lot out of myself. And I don’t get it. I mean you work your bloody ass off for something and the more you want to do things right, they just have a perpetual slimy way of going pathetically wrong.
  • I wasted two days after the maths paper, crying over it. I know, I know, I could’ve used them constructively but I realized it’s a lot easy to say than do the same. In fact it’s next to impossible.
  • Let’s make that impossible.
  • I think I’ve still not gotten over it.
  • Before I knew, time for science was over and the French books were out.
  • Rushi turned 'sweet' 16...isn't that old or what?!?
  • I think it’s the most pathetic feeling when you get something wrong cause you revised your paper. I’m so going to master this.
  • Apparently, I couldn’t find my admit card right before the French exam. Awesome. After the initial brave face, I almost broke down and by the time I reached the examination hall, I was sick and tired of being sleep deprived and being a bit car sick.
  • After the French exam, we (I mean the ones with their second language French) had tough times ahead: only 2 days for science. And I hadn’t really done science since before the boards had started (that would be 20 feb)
  • Everyone was so looking forward to the end of science on the 20th of March.
  • So without having discussed the paper, I’m not really in a position to comment on the science paper but I’m keeping my fingers crossed.
  • Now, today I had gone to see Taxi 9211. And I was reminded that this was the first movie I watched after Harry Potter in November. No kidding. I can hardly believe this.
  • This was the first John Abraham flick I saw. Is that sad? And Rads, now, methinks he’s pretty good. Lol.
  • Got Love Story by Erich Segal for rushi and ended up reading it in barista!!!Heeeheee.
  • I’ve not studied at all today. But I’m pretty happy right now. And I actually managed to feel guilty…hmmm.
  • Got only English to go and we’ll be free birds on the 27th. Wooohooo.
  • And I’m having so much fun, reading Two Lives. You wouldn’t believe I resisted the temptation of reading it these 2 months.
  • Times sure are changing.
G’nite.

6 Comments:

Blogger Radhika said...

th maths paper was easy bt wasnt 'ever easy' ok.. n yea ure nt th onli 1 hu lost her admit card be4 french!
n knshu if this ws th first john ab movie tht means u dint c dhoom???? tht ws h movie afr eich i ws mad abt him!!

3:41 AM, March 22, 2006  
Blogger Akanksha said...

I've seen dhoom...most of it atleast. N
I meant in terms of a solo performance.

I think perhaps that's the easiest they could have made the maths paper.

9:19 AM, March 22, 2006  
Blogger Aarushi said...

can i slap u?
no use thinkin bout what couldve been.
eng pado

3:22 AM, March 23, 2006  
Blogger Radhika said...

ya i agree wid aarushi.. ksnhu deserves a slap

7:42 AM, March 23, 2006  
Blogger Akanksha said...

haan haan...aur koi kaam to hai nahi.
bas yahi din dekhna reh gaya tha!!!

;)

7:54 AM, March 23, 2006  
Blogger Radhika said...

knshus becum obsessd wid 'bas yahi dein dekhna reh gaya tha'

5:36 AM, March 25, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home