Saturday, January 28, 2006

I for India of my dreams

  • I never realized I loved my country so much, never realized I was so proud of being an Indian.
  • It’s an awesome feeling to see people around so charged up and working to bring about a positive change.
  • I guess the most vital part is the fact that so many of us, have started to have a vision, vision of the modern India.
  • Talking about modern India, it is imperative that I mention how I visualize this modern India: my India is realistic.
  • I understand how we might never see unity in the true and complete sense.
  • My India strives to maintain its own unique identity, consuming the positive aspects of the world and ignoring the negative forces.
  • It spells patriotism.
  • My India is a dreamer and yet authentic.
  • Most importantly, my India is my doctrine.
PS. Happy Republic Day!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Tabs said...

happy republic day to you too.

12:24 AM, January 30, 2006  
Blogger Aarushi said...

jai hind

1:16 AM, January 30, 2006  
Blogger Radhika said...

i- proud 2 b an indian 2!

1:52 AM, January 31, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home