Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Rumbling of a sleeeeepppy mind

My doggies asleep
and dont worry my heart doesnt weep
while Aayush sleeps
My practicals went bluh
I dont know why i write in verse
Probably coz im so bored
When heritage makes you wanna migrate
and your moms lectures do something to your psychological state
You know you only get it on
shubhis.life.sucks.of.late

Okay so I am trying to study.. I promise you I am.. I even opened heritage and completed to a certain extent.. (just a bit of architecture)... But some how all my tries are in vain... Its funny actually coz i know the day i realize only one month left for boards I'll be studying 10 hours in a day continously... (or again atleast try). Uwaaiee.. The shock came when my mom decided to have "the talk" about exams ofcourse... Coming from the mother who never asks about my studies.. almost never knows my marks (or which exam i have).. Yeah its a surprise!!! I was like "uhhuu Yah sure..." Then if thats not bad day after or technically tommorow we get results... again not looking forward to it... as clearly visible from my preboard post! Maybe I am going to take someones advise.. and go for a sanyas.. maybe to Madhya Pradesh or something since falling sick is out of the question now... (READ:below my post).. O well its late n me go!

Oh heres something i wrote to bug my wonderful frends (dippin wid sarcasm)
"Charaka se aye hai leke Apni dori... Naach Basanti Naach tu hai ek damn cool CHORI!!"
Okay dont ask me what it is... dont understand myself!!! Its an addition to the gibberish i have been saying for the past few days... !
Shubhs
Listening to right now: Pretty Vegas by INXS... its a bloody good song... someone ever heard it?? Cant say the same about the video just some guy(nt even cute!) stripping... But the songs good. But whoevers listening to it... has pretty good choice.. cough cough
PS. Did any one hear about the glowing pigs!! Its fascinating !!
Here

6 Comments:

Blogger Akanksha said...

Aahaa...
Kya baat hai!!
Itne bure din aa gaye ki uhuhuh (refer to the poem)
LOL!!!

6:07 AM, January 26, 2006  
Blogger Tabs said...

Pretty Vegas is a gr8 song. it hs been composed by JD(the newest memeber of INXS).

1:05 AM, January 27, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

abhi t bure din shuru hue hain
age age dekho hota hai kya

7:18 PM, January 27, 2006  
Blogger Ar Ar Ar Arrrrr said...

Okay so I am trying to study.. I promise you I am

And then immediately afta like 1.4mins...

Listening to right now: Pretty Vegas by INXS... its a bloody good song...

I can imagine how studies are going on :)

Not heard of Pretty Vegas....lekin listening to Remix of Paathshaala for past 2 days...Im hoooked to this song...

11:34 PM, January 27, 2006  
Blogger Radhika said...

stayin wid sachin is influencin ur poetry also...

1:48 AM, January 31, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You do mean "rambling" not "rumbling", right?! LOL

7:37 AM, April 01, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home