Monday, February 06, 2006

Apni to pathshaala... masti ki paathshala... la la la

State of mind: Damn you boards...
Favourit quote: Give me sleep or give me death


Ahh... a new blog entry.. a new case of sorrows. Its interesting that in each students life "S"-orrows always means "S"-tudying. For all those people who had told me that the most one studies is in the last month well... "Bugger off" Coz thats certainly not the case with me.. i presume i was more serious before my half yearlies! For example take tonight after wasting away the whole day almost guilt free.. coz me the unfortunate-poor soul thought "O yay, theres always the 10-2 session" But how cruel life is sometimes... coz guess wat after 11:33 i couldn't study anymore. After doin French and a chapter in math i had reached saturation, my usual bowl of cornflakes (chocos yummy!!) didnt help either... so i switched on baywatch (which comes at 12 n sadly they've started the 1st season again) after watching friends... Yup then went back to some math.. n some french... at 1:20 am Monday the watevr date of feb.. i had had enough so Here i am writing my entry (a little late considerin i had to put away all my books n stuff) Knowing that in six hours i have to get up... to get some fresh air (as prescribed as my bio-engineer sister.. who obviously feels shes done her MD as she goes on to describe how breathing fresh air and getting exercise realeses endorphins or smthn)
O well me now need to get my lazy dog... so that he doesnt wake my mom up at 6am...
Gnite.... au revoir et dormez bien... (trop de francais, je suis desole)
ZZz shubhs Zzzz
Listening to: Paathshaala - Totally Love dat line "Talli hokar girne se, Samjhi humne gravity... ishq ka practical diya tab ayii Ki-larity... No koi padh ne waala na koi seekhne waala"
Apni too paathshaala masti ki paathshaala...

3 Comments:

Blogger Akanksha said...

Paathshala is too loud pour moi.
I got so irritated with "loose control"...

10:01 AM, February 09, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like that song. Though cant understand the lyrics

12:06 PM, February 09, 2006  
Blogger Radhika said...

2 loud?? th lose control is th best part!!!

4:22 AM, February 11, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home