Sunday, February 12, 2006

safai

It was cleaning day today. At the end of it, my mom said ‘photo kheech lo, kisi din dekhna aur kehna ke mera kamra itna neat tha kabhi.’ Evidently she has given up on me on this front. I even have a denis the menace ‘it’s my mess n I love it’ poster on the bathroom door. What? Atleast its better than the one on exemplary toilet habits-which I don’t have. I think being disorganized is ok as long as you know where your mess is. I know that sc. Mess is on the table and bed of the spare bedroom upstairs. Sst handouts and maths sample papers are mixed up and maths books are all over the house. I sleep on one side of the bed, miniature Linda Goodman, vikram seth, tagore sleep on the other with one of the proverbial but sometimes sedentary almost decorative-self-beguiling textbooks. You know I am getting tired of the milky way at the backcover of the sc. Book. I wish things moved in pics as in harry potter world. That would be exciting. I better catch my imagination before it zooms a 100 light yrs away.
One more thing, I am getting tired of the valentine shit. You don’t a need a special day to tell someone how much you love them. Or do you? Maybe its extra special on that day. Maybe it’s a marketing propaganda. How do we know. My mom and dad’s anniversary is on the 14th. Now that’s romantic !!!!!!
Yay!!! We won yesterday. I hope we can replicate the performance t’row. Hope sehwag plays the same
I can’t find my gin blossoms cd. Did someone borrow it?

5 Comments:

Blogger Restless in Delhi said...

arre aarushi..is eveything alright..??
i understood your post..first time in my life im anaged 2 understand each and every word..
hoodddeeebabaa

hehe

4:48 AM, February 14, 2006  
Blogger Aarushi said...

everythings ok wid me.
btw maybe somethins wrong wid u, u understood everythin i wrote. he he.

9:13 AM, February 16, 2006  
Blogger Restless in Delhi said...

lol

8:21 AM, February 17, 2006  
Blogger Aarushi said...

same here

6:48 AM, February 18, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi aru
I think you write quite well....
Reading the topic it seemed that u wud hav written one heck of a shit and that mourning i talked to u about.
But it was beyond my expectations. i severely beleive that u r an arundhati roy in the making.

this one was ok
well. - really disappointed that u were bad on toilet habits and made bess within ur toilet - that really sucks

5:43 AM, March 25, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home