Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Why the day rocked...

  • I forgot the route to Adi’s place. And of course, ended up giving my mom the wrong directions, which was actually a lot of fun.
  • I reached her place at 8:30 in the morning.
  • There was no Shubhi to disturb till about 11 o’clock.
  • We had to literally talk Shubhi into moving her lazy, 48-hours sleep deprived body out of her bed and in the car. Okay, we’re a bunch (rather pair) of mean-os.
  • I was being forced to have a double breakfast. Well, almost.
  • In the blessed time, when Shubhs wasn’t there, I talked Adi into dancing with me.
  • I managed to click a picture of Shubhs and Adi, trying to strangle each other.
  • My digicam, very conveniently decided to go low on battery. And so did Shubhi’s cell phone.
  • We were actually charging her phone in Planet M while singing in the loudest voice possible.
  • We went for Being Cyrus, which easily makes for a great movie. .
  • There were approximately 15 people in the whole hall. It wasn’t exactly a big surprise considering it was DT.
  • We got the last row and were almost frozen to death.
  • The movie witnessed us munching our way into a large pack of popcorn.
  • And we caught Da Vinci Code’s trailer. I so have to see this movie. Hopefully, Dan Brown would win the case.
So now my lazy body is demanding of me to get some reasonable amount of sleep. Au revoir.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home