Saturday, January 21, 2006

Zing Xung Zang and.............well nothing!!!?

The theory states.. that in everyones life there is a Zing (a pessimistic lofer!) and there is a Zang (an optimistic fool) and then there is a Xung which is you.
Okay that doesn't make much sense.. Dont ask me what it is!!. Lol I'm still working on the theory.. hehe... anyways... The pre boards ended 5 days ago, as u can obviously see... i havent gotten any work done!! I went for a hunt for my Hershey Bars which Dad had skillfully hidden.. had an argument about how i should allowed to go to college abroad..... Called up knshu a cuple of times.... slept.. talked to my sis.... got in touch with a couple of frends........ didnt really study... unless looking at brett lee can be called studying...
So back to my theory.. Xung must mantain a balance between Zing and Zang (read: look above).. Zing normally thinks of the worst.. and needs constant reassurance .. while Zang thinks he/she is the hottest thing on the planet... and keeps pushing you to the limits.. The fact is both can become overbearing but both are impossible to live without. The key is to be able to not only mantain a balance.. but to realize their importance in your life.... For example take me(XUNG) i have a pessimistic in my life (Zing) and an optimistic (ZANG) Now they both drive me crazy... Zing with her pessimistic attitude.. how shes gonna do horribly at this exam n bluh bluh.. while ZAng cant get enough of herself... so what does me the poor child do? Well try to keep both of them at arms length... and not to stay in eithers company for tooo long
neways till then me will cm bac with another part to this saga !

2 Comments:

Blogger Aditii said...

lmao is all i can say!!

10:34 PM, January 22, 2006  
Blogger Aarushi said...

theres a xang in all of us

1:32 AM, January 25, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home