Wednesday, January 18, 2006

So its 12 in the afternoon.. and well i am still in my pj's got up like an hour ago.. yesterday well was awesome fun ... i guess.. but the end of the day sure had a turn of events... I guess things have a way of turning horribly wrong sometimes.. And i wish i could fix them but when things arn't in your hands its just impossible.. And i have realized something maybe we r just too yung to take anything seriously.. I mean you could feel awful at one point of time and you could be laughing your head off at another... neways before i put something i found.. and fell in love with.. i'll just like to say... its easy when other people keep joking but suddenly when you start, it becomes a fuss.. I would like people to not take offense about anything we write.. coz after all this is just a blog where we r suposed to bicker and have fun.. the day it turns into something else i guess i'll be the first one to leave.. any ways sorry to anyone who had been hurt... but please sometimes stop thinking about yourself and reflect on what you have done to others beforehand.. and then you'll see that maybe no one actually did anything to you...

i heard a little voice
telling me to shut up
i heard a little voice

telling me it wasn't my fault
i heard a little voice

telling me it wasnt me
i heard a little voice
trying to explain every single thing
i heard a little voice
to listen for a second
i heard a little voice
frustrated with me
i wish you heard that little voice

perhaps then you'd understand
it wasn't perhaps only you
but me victimising myself too
so when you decide to listen
and not just hear it alone
come and sit by me
maybe then you'll hear that little voice
then you'll know it was just actually me

love shubhs

5 Comments:

Blogger Akanksha said...

I heard tht little voice once
I remember sitting up
n waiting for sm1 to come
n thn i realized how it was futile
the same voice tld me ure alone
n u hv to fight
thru everythingn every1 on ur own.
thn the little voice sed
its ur col
if u wnna, u can tell her
it wasnt ur fault
n if she lookd bak
she wld realize
ther were things she sed n did
which made u cry.
Now, sweetie
tht little voice is me
askin u to do something tht
u strongly feel.

12:17 AM, January 19, 2006  
Blogger Shubhi said...

okay.... plz translate wat u sed in cimple english sm day

1:26 AM, January 19, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know whose the accused here!
Take Care girl, got your back
Rohit

2:41 AM, January 19, 2006  
Blogger Aditii said...

'cimple' shubhi!!
nice poem though

7:04 AM, January 19, 2006  
Blogger Aarushi said...

same 2 u.

12:10 AM, January 20, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home