Tuesday, January 17, 2006

the evening was promising-a picturesque mosaic of poetry n beauty. It was the sound of silence beckoning to me. The magnetism was palpable but I fought it n closed my groggy eyes again. I hit the sack n slipped in2 oblivion-in2 the arms of mindless slumber.
I had a strange but happy dream (thnx 2 my rich fantasy life-who else has happy dreams at 4 pm?). it was raining n I was running-for the heck of running. There was no 1 around n I tasted freedom. I knew joy n of course that song ‘I-want-2-break-free’ by queen-1 of my favourites these days besides u2 ofcourse.
It’s kind of paradoxical actually-feeling rejuvenated in the dream but bone lazy in reality. We’ve been studying 4 so long waiting 4 the exams to end. We’ve been pushed 2 the end of eternity, 2 the bottom of a chasm, 2 the edge of an abyss in the past 10 days n now that the exams have ended, I feel I don’t know what. I think it’s a lethargy born out of not knowing what to do but knowing it all the same. I can always fall back to reading something-snuggle with a book or 2 4 the impending night in my cozy bed. That’s every1’s domain. So I’ve picked up ‘the world is flat’ n ‘da vinci code.’ The latter’s 4 revision.
Actually, I feel bohemian (I’m not wearing hippie clothes but my 2nd skin jeans n favourite pink sweater). That’s it. Eating icecream n listening 2 awsum rock music(pearl jam, u2 n led zepellin).I mean who wud not? nobody under normal conditions but every1 if they've been studying 4 10 days. Almost all of pearl jam’s songs are appealing. I think there gr8 but u guys don’t hav 2 take my advice-u can choose 2 do ur-‘i-want-2-break-free'In ur own way.
joy 2 the world

5 Comments:

Blogger Akanksha said...

Hey hey...cum bak to earth sweetie!!
We hv boards cumin up in abt 42 days...

**evil laughter**

7:31 PM, January 17, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sounds of silence beckoning?? never heard of silence beckoning someone..

in other words i know aarushi ur English is probably good and u want to show us how good u r and the words u can use..show off!

2:02 PM, January 18, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ive got know frm black man is no guy hes gay called rohit kantabhai

8:36 PM, January 18, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i meant the dj

8:37 PM, January 18, 2006  
Blogger Aditii said...

42 days akanksha is a loooooong time !!!
(or so it seems!)
:)

10:01 PM, January 18, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home