Thursday, January 05, 2006

Date Sheet

While social studies has caught a never-ending path, forcing me fill my room’s walls with papers reading the knotty names of Indian heritage, oil fields and what-not, which stare right into my face while I take a break and switch onto the dear old internet.

I, by the way, dear readers, did contemplate putting “The-rest-of-the-world-is-studying” posters near the main switch of my computer (life saver, if I might add). However, my mom suggested keeping my bright plans for the biggie: February.

And as the nights have turned into days, my mom has suggested seeing the doctor. What with the sleeping disorders, she says! What she doesn’t notice is me dozing off to sleep around the noon time. Perfect.

On the other front, the board date sheet has been released and contrary to popular belief, it is quite good, except the little French-Science part, I guess.

The CBSE Board Date Sheet (Class X):

2nd March: SST
6th March: IT
9th March: Mathematics
13th March: Sanskrit
17th March: French & German
20th March: Science
24th March: Hindi
27th March: English
I leave you with this till the end of the pre-boards. And then I shall see the dear blog again.

5 Comments:

Blogger Aarushi said...

i want a copy of da poster

9:30 AM, January 05, 2006  
Blogger Aarushi said...

i want a copy of da poster

9:30 AM, January 05, 2006  
Blogger Aarushi said...

emphatic reiteration

9:32 AM, January 05, 2006  
Blogger Akanksha said...

Sorry darling, don't hv enuf to donate, u see!!
;)

3:34 AM, January 06, 2006  
Blogger Radhika said...

gud idea! i shud put tht on my comp switch 2! n my room fone and cell fone also!

9:04 AM, January 06, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home