Saturday, December 31, 2005

Happy Diwali

Hello world,
Happiness is contagious. I am in mood to start an epidemic.
HAPPY DIWALI

Now the serious part. Sorry if I’ve been mean this year, I’ll try n change things. Pleeeeeeeez forgive me, I can’t stop lovin u (ya ya I know u know it’s bryan adams). my new yr resolutions are
1 to be less mean and sarcastic(no, I am not drunk)
2 to like history n geo (I’ll write I luv his n geo again n again-reinforcement therapy based on the fact that u can LITERALLY hypnotize urself into believing what u think-but that’s just literature n my nu yr resolution)
3 to blog regularly (don’t kill me 4 this)
4 to decrease my chocolate intake

my mom, she’s so funny !!!!!!!!!!!!! I told her dat I’m gonna fail sst and she said dat I’ll get 99 n then we both doubled up. It was so fuuuunny !!!!!!!!! I luv mommy even though im mean to her sometimes. This yr I’ll try n be disciplined for her.

I’ll miss u 10d !!!!!!!!!!!!!! I mean every1. it’ll never be the same again. We are such an awsum class!!!!!! The 2 yrs gone by were gr8 n I’ll truly cherish them but all the same i’m really looking forward to the next yr. every1 says life is tough in 11th but u no what, I want to be there, live it, breathe it. If it were so bad, how come so many ppl make it thru? Happiness and success are not relative. True that light wud not be light without darkness but my barometer is internal. Whatever I do, I’m gonna luv doing it(g’bye sst n French) irrespective of what ppl say n I wish u guys the very same. Go 4 it guys. Go 4 the kill, it’s within ur striking distance.
Happy diwali once again. Say no to crackers.
Aarushi

4 Comments:

Blogger Akanksha said...

I don't know wot to say...

...except Happy New Year!!!

10:56 AM, December 31, 2005  
Blogger Shubhi said...

diwali... im srry did i miss smthn here?
i mean yeah diwali is da india new yr... bt?

12:27 AM, January 01, 2006  
Blogger Aarushi said...

it was a joke

7:08 AM, January 02, 2006  
Blogger Shubhi said...

aaah.....

9:33 AM, January 05, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home