Thursday, January 12, 2006

Musings of an exhausted soul (oh shut up rds)

  • ahem.... oh well yeah you must be wondering what the hell am i doing 1 day before my pre board blogging.. After 2 fine-fine exams and 1 pathetic exam.. my will power has given into my tired brain.. who now wants my big mouth to talk.. lots of strange things have happened recently.. from us discovering the y chromosme theory (how males are asses), to some weird guy singing songs, to staying up till 1am b4 math preboard talking, to me teaching my dog to waltz instead of doin math, to me bumping into someone elses big F and then being happy for a looong time, and ofcourse me floating in the school sweatshirt (its huge) , to being pampered by my parents since they think they are neglecting me (which isnt bad) yeah and as you can see the list is quite endless...
  • Another development in my life, is my mom starting to work in the office.. normally she used to work from home.. But since she has joined this place.. my life has become so beautiful.. i can do whatever i want when shes not there and whatever i want even when she is (since shes so guilty) Now i know how it felt for the people of india on 15th august. "agar jannat dharti pe hoti to.. hast hoti hast hoti" (Diwan-i-khas in Red fort, 2 much heritage im sorry) Complete freedom its nice one should try it sometime..
  • I have come to the conclusion... believing you can wake up at 6 in the morning and study is completely ridiculous unless you have SSt when in that case you cant sleep the whole night.. yeah once i got up at 8 once i think 7 ...... and its even funnier when i try between exams coz the earliest i have gotten up till now is 10.. (which is quite good once you've seen my record)
  • and now for the finale.. finally come up with i think the best theory ... (k rads contibuted too) The Y chromosome.. i think its time one stops blaming poor guys for being asses... Its just in their genes... being dumb.. singing songs.. can never be serious.. and ofcourse say stipidest things.. and ofcourse they easily think you are in love with them, and did i say attention seekers too?? But then again not their fault.. their damned genes.. if they were any better they would be female.. hehe... okay as a truth they are exceptions but mostly they just have lots of estrogen... ( k maybe not brett lee... but oh well he is toh just god) okay fine maybe there r some nice guys ie brett lee.. but well exceptions exist too... hehe like u no whome...
Oh wells I must go now to humble dwelling.. that is my table which houses my books which have dust all over them... and perhaps study a chapter or two.... (jhak marne keliye na) and maybe after that look one last time at brett lee.... and then maybe kiss my doggy gudnite... n msg rads to have st***my dreams.. n then go 2 sleep... (i no u didnt need al tht.. but oh well.. hehe)
u no u love me (or perhaps not)
shubhz

5 Comments:

Blogger Radhika said...

ok i hav a lot 2 say so im commenting paragraph wise!
on th heading- proud to get th honour of havin my name on th heading itself! but mere kuch bolne se pehle hee u tld me 2 shutup? o well...
1) big F?? hmm... and yah i told u ur swetshirt is special! diffrnt frm th rest of ours!
2)uve made me jealous enuff! my moms in th house 24/7 and now shes started sittin in my room also!
3)no comments for tht 1!
4)i contributed to th y chromosome theory huh?? i taught it 2 u ok!! o well.. trust shubhi to take credit for othr peopls brillianc! and who is th 'u no whom' for??
conclusion- st**my dreams huh?? hmm again!

8:38 AM, January 12, 2006  
Blogger Shubhi said...

k big f ?? if u dnt no bif f who will no big f... n btw u just sed y chromosome... i wrote the theory,... zyada dude mat bano... n the u no whome is well 4 da u no whome

8:51 AM, January 12, 2006  
Blogger Akanksha said...

1)Naa...I aint surprised. I guess Shubhi as such spells disaster!!
Oh btw was the big F tall?

2)My mommy's hols ovr....finally. :P

3)I agree...especially after sleeping at arnd 2 at nite(morn rather!!).

4)hmmm...

PS. Ok rads dunt kill me dear frend..hehehe...u wont, will u??
**ummm a bit scared now**

4:27 AM, January 13, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Defected!!! Yeah Rite!!! Then why is it you women fall over them?? And Shubhs dont you think you are getting away...

2:52 AM, January 14, 2006  
Blogger Shubhi said...

Okay i know its you Rohit.. so u mite as well stop pretending!!! And btw no body falls over them!!! (atleast not over u!!)

9:10 AM, January 14, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home