Saturday, December 31, 2005

So, it ends here...

Just day before yesterday, rushi had called up. And after quite a considerable amount of time did I talk for over an hour and a half on the phone (Oh! The good old days…). Quite predictably, the conversation covered, for most parts, physics concepts, numericals, heritage (history chapter) and how it was homicidal.

She went on to mention how intricate concepts were covered in DPS Dwarka. That promptly reminded me of a dear friend, A.
A had been in my previous school before both of us moved on, she to DPS dwarka and I to DPS RKP. However, that’s beside the point. After leaving that school, we’ve only contacted each other twice and that’s where it ended. There was no fight, no argument. It just didn’t go ahead. Somehow.

This kind of played on my mind for a while before I was reminded of Y. She had been the only one, besides P, to have made an effort to stay in touch. Now, I have no idea where Y is. And it’s been my fault all along cause somehow I never got around to realize that I would regret this. And when I did, it was too late. She’s moved on and no one knows where she’s gone. I remember being desperate to apologize but maybe, it wasn’t meant to be.

10 Comments:

Blogger Shubhi said...

Ahem darlin new year par bhi..itna depressed hona uchit nahi hota
bt well tum bhi kya karoge rushi se baat karke khush bhi koi kaise reh sakta hai

3:02 AM, December 31, 2005  
Blogger Akanksha said...

Haan woh toh hai...par phir bhi.

Depressed nahin hu yaar...its jst smthing I wnted to get out of my system.

3:08 AM, December 31, 2005  
Blogger Shubhi said...

easy ek chunni le... aur aarushi ka gala ghot de
usse apna bhi gussa khatam ho jayega aur samaj seva bhi ho jayegi

3:09 AM, December 31, 2005  
Blogger Akanksha said...

LMAO...
bas theek hai...mujhe jail bhi ho jayegi yaar!!

3:13 AM, December 31, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hang on to good memories and try not to think of what could have been...it can only be painful

On that note...here is wishing you a very happy new year and hope the rest of the year is one hell of a joyride for you :)

3:28 AM, December 31, 2005  
Blogger Aarushi said...

I'll ghoto both of ur gallas !!!!!!!!

10:05 AM, December 31, 2005  
Blogger Akanksha said...

Did u mean shoot by any chance??
:P
LOL...

10:47 AM, December 31, 2005  
Blogger Shubhi said...

jail nahi hogie main hoon na meri lawyer skills kaam aa jaengi.. n dnt wrry killin aarushi is saamaj seva u mite jst get an award for it!!!

12:30 AM, January 01, 2006  
Blogger Aarushi said...

shubhi, ur name is shubhi not aarushi. i am under the impression that u r trying to impersonate me.

10:46 AM, January 02, 2006  
Blogger Shubhi said...

yeah i tottally understand everything that u r saying

9:34 AM, January 05, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home