Wednesday, May 11, 2005

LONG Time!!!!
So LOOONg
Okay yeah lots of 'bakwas' been happenin in my life. For starters, My trip is almost cancelled...almost that is and stress at home and someone i know lost her husband.........fricking irritating life is these days., I hate tenth i can assure you.... Anyways school people have gone mad...
We have to
Study for exams+Do Holiday Homework+Do SSt Project
Dusnt sound like a holiday to me.
Yeah i know what you are thinking...Woman quit whining..............yeah but then again What the hell is this blog for?
So I shall sign out.......i know i havnt been writin much...i will soon....when my head is cleared
Chalo People
Gonna go
Salut

1 Comments:

Blogger Akanksha said...

but u better strt writing before u flush this blog out of ur memory!
;)

5:32 AM, May 13, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home