Wednesday, May 04, 2005

I'm leaving...

I leave for Chandigarh tomorrow to attend my cousin’s marriage on Friday. This means I’m going to miss Prachi’s birthday and I’m sure not that I need to but still, I’ve apologized to her on this. Poor soul- wouldn’t have anyone to wish her the instant she gets into the bus. I pity her.

Since, I’ve mentioned her for probably the first time, I am willing to take the pain to describe this taurian creature. She happens to be one of the privileged people to become one of my first friends in this then-alien school. I mean the time, to be precise about 3 years back, when I joined DPS RKP. Those times were definitely not the best times of my life. Come to talk about first impression, I considered her to be rather sweet. But of course as they say first impressions are not always true! She is into collection of stamps etc. her sketches are amazing and she sings considerably well. But most of the stuff she does, according to me is very ‘vella’. She loves nature and I do have to bear her constant blabbering about how she wished she had a camera to take snaps of trees or any passing thing! We’ve been friends since 3 years and last year, while shuffling we were put in the same section. We don’t talk much in class but you got to see us in the bus! Overall, there are numerous things we don’t agree on but most of the time one of us gives up pretty soon. We’ve never had a major fight as such and I hope we don’t.

Anyways, my plan was to tell (or is it remind?) certain person in the bus about her birthday tomorrow but it turns out, we need to leave early tomorrow and thus, I miss school for two days. My loss entirely. I’m missing the precious library and physics (!) period and the-not-so-precious bio period (yawn).
Just got done with the packing. Not that I had much to contribute as my dear mother took care of all the stuff but just to say on the face of it!
I can see Prachi’s gift waiting on my study table. But it’ll have to wait till Monday now.
Bye for the time being and enjoy the week end while I enjoy mine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home