Saturday, April 30, 2005

GD Rocks

Hey
I know I have not posted for like ages... can't help it. Drained out my creative juices all strained out. But I have been quite busy recently. With all my classes and stuff....hardly got any time for anything else...and these days all i do...(when im home) sit on the comp listen to Green Day or study... mostly the former. Green day rocks man. My all time favourit song is American Idiot and my next favourites are Boulevard of Broken Dreams, Time of your Life and Holiday....
I reccomend it to everyone. I am normally not tooo much into hard Rock, some bands set apart (LP, Blink, GNR, LimpBizkit) so ive come up wid sm songs 4 all those ppl who dunt like rock tht much... guys ull love these

  • November rain and all other GNR songs (I'm partial)
  • American Idiot by Green Day
  • Boulevard of Broken Dreams by Green Day ( time of your life, HOLIDAY)
  • Somehwere I belong by Linkin Park ( And In the end, Points of Authority, Faint, Numb)
  • My December by Linkin Park
  • Adams Song By Blink 182
  • I don't want to miss a thing by Aerosmith (yeah he is partially rock)
  • Love Bites by Deff Lepard
  • We Will Rock you by Queen
  • Behind Blue Eyes Limp Bizkit
  • Bring me to life by Evanescence
  • All Bryan Adam songs ( yeah he is rock)
  • My Happy Ending by Avril Lavigne
  • In the Shadows by Rasmus
  • Next Year by Foo Fighter
  • For You by The Calling ( and Wherever you go)\

Im not putting them in order as all of them are fantastic! If you wanna start with rock music start with them.......ayways gotta go

shubhi

3 Comments:

Blogger AP said...

yeah, i too like green day and the order of preference is the same too.

11:19 AM, April 30, 2005  
Blogger Akanksha said...

hmm..nice one. heard all of them..yay!!
ps. how was ur aggarwal test?

7:50 PM, April 30, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bon Jovi was my first real serious rock band....a band that i was totally crazy about.

Of course it was only later that I was introduced to the Black Sabbath's and the Nirvana's of this world

4:30 AM, May 09, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home