Thursday, April 21, 2005

What’s lost in time…

We were walking together,
I hope you remember.
We had made no plans.
Just decided to keep going on.
But I still fail to figure out
What actually went wrong.
I never thought,
You would change your path.
And leave me in the midst of nowhere.
You might have had your own reasons.
But you did break my heart.
I wish you realized that before.
For now I’m not sure.
I made all the possible amends.
I even tried to follow you
For what seemed like eternity
Till you got lost in yourself.
Remember the time when
You had promised to be always there?
For now, you did prove to me
That trust isn’t worth it.


4 Comments:

Blogger CJ said...

where is the rhyme scheme??

9:15 AM, April 21, 2005  
Blogger Akanksha said...

i don't beleive in following rhyme scheme... NEVER..NEVER..NEVER.

9:25 AM, April 21, 2005  
Blogger Unknown said...

ur poem's amazing.........says out all the feelings required with beautiful simplicity.......keep it up!

9:50 AM, April 21, 2005  
Blogger ThinkingWanderer said...

i totally agree with suhani....its an amazin poem....n yea...chirag...i see no need for a rhyme scheme...u heard of a Blank verse??....manyyyy famous poets write blank verses.

9:59 AM, April 23, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home