Friday, December 16, 2005

Ahem... So... ahem.... So i am supposed to be studying right now.. but it doesn't take a stroke of brilliance to figure out that I am not.. Pre boards are not too far away.. but for some reason.. well.. ahem... me not being able to study. I had written before, that I have alot of problems studying on my table.. My eyes usually (and they arnt Defected!) wander of to this really hot picture of brett lee (u no in the sherwani with.. ok i'll stop) or i start getting cravings for Belgian chocolate ( I know what you're thinking Radhika.. so dont even say it!) And ofcourse it doesn't help matters when you are all alone at home.. with no parents to restrict your freedom (HAHA) So when Characteristics of Dynamic Equilibrium started looking like greek and latin. I decided it was high time i shifted somewhere else... My bed to be more specific... In my warm cozy blanket ... but it didnt take me loong to realize .. it wasn't the smartest thing to do.. Coz before i could even finish tht bloody dynamics para i was fast asleep... in my cozy blanket.. in my bed... at 12:30 in the afternoon...
Well so much for pre-boards...
signin off.. shubhi

5 Comments:

Blogger Radhika said...

how did u get 2 no wot i wud b thinking!!! lmao!!
and u dnt hav 2 keep makin ppl jealous by constantly remindin tht ur parents r nt home ok!

8:37 AM, December 16, 2005  
Blogger Akanksha said...

k...
Radhika, it duznt tk much to no how ur mind wrks...(acting innocent)...lol

5:50 AM, December 17, 2005  
Blogger Shubhi said...

Lol.... ahem ahem... wat can i say EVERY1 nos how UR mind wrks!! freak!

8:35 AM, December 17, 2005  
Blogger Radhika said...

oh my god! luk huz callin me a freak!! ep!!

12:49 AM, December 18, 2005  
Blogger Shubhi said...

Whose callin me ep... SC!!!!!

1:29 AM, December 18, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home