Thursday, July 21, 2005

The art of messiness

Few people can appreciate the art and skill of messiness. It is a virtue only attained by some very lucky dudes and dudettes. Creating a mess contrary to popular belief isn't disgusting and a sign of incompetence. But it is a sign of luxury and comfort in your skin.
Take me for example when you will enter my room, to a common man say like Akanksha (popularly known as knshu) it will seem like a scene from the movie Twister (about tornados) but to a skilled and smart mortal ( still in the search for someone) it will be a mark of my individualism and creativeness.
Not just anyone can be a master in this rare art. It requires practice, patience and immunity towards reaction of parents. Not every dick and Harry have these rare qualities. To make a room messy. You just don't throw things. You place them carefully. In a way to make you feel comfortable and homely, in an order where you shall obtain your peace. The secret is to let yourself loose. To reach that point when you are immune to what anyone thinks or says. Its very spiritual actually. Just like Yoga (without all the bugging "asans" ofcourse)
so dudes and dudettes. Spread the spirit. Spread Messiness. Cleanliness is an epidemic which must be wiped from the face of the earth. Mankind is threatened by it. Start when? Start NOW!


Prevention is better than Cure. Spread Messiness now!!

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh My god! Pumkin!
Thts he funniest thing I have read!!!
And your search for the skilled mortal is over, I am here!!!

Ps Hi ladies!!

8:04 AM, July 21, 2005  
Blogger Unknown said...

hey shubhi........im soo glad some one shares my sentiments abt the art.........just the other day i told my mom this may seem like hell to u....u maynot find anything u want....but for me this is heaven.my room/space.........n ofcourse i know exactly where everything is...given it is not where it should be acc to mom!!!.......lol.........will make her read this too!

9:23 PM, July 22, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shubhi, Shubhi Shubhi
What can i say? You just stole the words from me!
Rohit
BTW did you find the book?

11:46 PM, July 22, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

awesum post!! this post shud b distribute 2 all teenagers' parents!! th gud part is tht this art rapidly rising in 2day's teen generation..
lolzz
Radz

7:31 AM, July 23, 2005  
Blogger Shubhi said...

Thnks Guys
Im very pleased to hear the overwelhming support for my campaign!..
Start spreading messiness today!!

1:47 AM, July 24, 2005  
Blogger Akanksha said...

Okay I choose to say nothing on this. I guess I'm the mad one here!!

1:59 AM, July 26, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice article. you should start a teen times u know.

4:20 AM, July 26, 2005  
Blogger Aditii said...

ya shubhi teen times!!

7:28 AM, August 02, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home