Thursday, June 30, 2005

School reopens on Monday...

I cannot tell how the truth may be

I say the tale as it was said to me.

I was going through a pile of copies to dig out my history copy and in the process I happened to come across this copy, which had been long forgotten. I must have been in seventh then. So, I assume it is about 3 years old. It was in a pretty good condition considering the limit to which it has been ignored. If it had not been for my mom, that notebook would have long been dumped into a bag that would have eventually landed up in a ‘waste-paper’ shop, 10 minutes from my house and would have earned me under a rupee (taking into consideration its light weight). There isn’t any possible reasonable thing that can be bought from a few paise. And of course the fact that I would have never again had the time and patience to look up for the numerous quotes I had scribbled in it. Besides the quotes were some of my self composed poems. I don’t care much about them cause they aren’t anyways worth anything. In short, some of those works are awful. I remember finding a bookmark then which had this quote on it. It somehow fascinates me a lot.

On the other front, the school will reopen this Monday.
Woohoo...
I am very happy about it except the exams part. I don’t mind them much though. And they’ll get done with in a week’s time. Sounds fair enough. I so badly want to go to school and I can’t wait for Monday to come.

My messenger refuses to leave my system. Every time I uninstall it and the next time when I open the computer it reappears out of nowhere. I’ve stopped trying now. Then there is this Internet explorer who also refuses to leave me alone, in peace. Due to these two troublemakers, I can guarantee, I’ll go mad in a few days.

In other news, I went to my guitar class yesterday and I’ve started with chords- have done two as of now. There are 14 of them. Then, of course will be the bars, which are supposed to be horrible and scary. There was this girl who had gotten her car the other day and was telling sir about a small scratch she had found on finishing the class. My sir happily answered saying he had taught a couple of students bars that day and some of them taking her car to be his would have thrown some stones on it! The classes seem to be more of a laughing therapy thing than guitar lessons.

Now, I think I should be completing history...

2 Comments:

Blogger Shubhi said...

hmm.. wat can i say
nice i guess... Loss of words

11:17 AM, June 30, 2005  
Blogger Akanksha said...

U r jst jealous!!
LOLS!!

8:48 PM, June 30, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home