Thursday, June 30, 2005

Help!! I cant concentrate!

Okay one question to everyone. How the hell does one get their concentration during holidays??? Exams are three days to go but everytime I sit down with my books either I am sleepy or I start staring at Brett Lee (darn i should remove that picture from my notice Board) or I suddenly start craving for chocolates or pasta. Its just pestiferous!! It's like I am allergic to my books or something.. And after calling up the next door store every one hour for ordering Tang or Maggi or Pasta (its yum) or Kur Kure. The store waala can even recongnize my voice!! Everytime i call him up he goes like "Saket vaali Bahenji?? Ji bataye kitne pasta chahiye?" Hes actually making fun of me!!!
With me in such grievious times, contemplating killing Chona for keeping our vacations so short. A little pycho girl tells me cheekily "Oh i want to go to school" My emotions then: Slap her Bang the phone down, Call the police, take her to a shrink. I mean why, why would anyone thing such hideous thoughts. What conditions one must be in to WANT to go back to dumb classes with sophie (our crazy math teacher)?
Am i being melodramatic or as Akanksha would put it -histrionic behaviour.. But i just don't want to go to school. Not that i dont like school. Schools heaven.. schools adams garden of fruit.. But i rather stay in Satans hell and study then go to paradise mountains and get up at 5:30 AM ..
The good news however of the summer is ... Desperate housewives being telecasted in india. !! (yay...!!) Harry Potter 6 is getting released (i got a pre order) My birthyday is coming ( a month away but so what?) and finally Rain is here... hurray hurray!!
Now on that happy note.. i shall sadly inform you that this blog entry has come to an end ( no need for the yays!!) and i request you not to cry any more tears (enough with the boos!) as i shall be back.. Tommorrow or the day after that or next week whatever.. with more of my musings.
for now Au revoir ami(e)s!
Kisses (hersheys)
Shubhz

7 Comments:

Blogger Akanksha said...

LOLS!!
It feels so good to be called a psycho.
And how did u forget- my b'day is 5 days before urs.Hahhahahaa.
And incase u r wondering where some of ur grammatical mistakes dissapear, it was me. The thing still isn't free of all errors but still.
Anyways, buh-bye!

8:47 PM, June 30, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL! I see the two of you sure are soulmates....

6:10 AM, July 02, 2005  
Blogger Akanksha said...

soul mates!!
LOLS!!!

9:10 AM, July 02, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

saket waali behenji........LOLZZ..
i thank akanksha for showin me this post.. awesum entertainment.. lol
RM

9:21 AM, July 02, 2005  
Blogger Akanksha said...

oh ur welcome!!

9:24 AM, July 02, 2005  
Blogger Aditii said...

saket wali behenji!!
where u do order from shubs malviya nagar or press enclave!!!!
isnt j block market gud enugh

3:53 AM, July 04, 2005  
Blogger Akanksha said...

hey scorpy!!
nice pic there...

6:25 AM, July 10, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home