Tuesday, February 01, 2005

DON'T GENERALIZE, PLZ!!!

I hate it when people try to generalize stuff, most importantly, people. I hate it when people don’t have the guts to say what they feel, openly and I hate it when people create disparities. It’s like living in the same house and wanting yourself to be recognized as the sole owner when all you own is a room. It’s just so weird!!! I have only one thing to say to such people, ‘all you own is a zilch and you don’t deserve anything because you aren’t satisfied or rather happy with the privileges you have.’

If you’ve been irritated, then I’m sorry but all of this specifically goes to one particular ‘South- Indian’ who made this blog titled ‘WE HATE NORTH INDIANS’.
But anyways, I don’t hate north- Indians (I’m one) and neither do I hate south- Indians.
I believe, an Indian won’t introduce himself/herself as a north or south Indian. What use is the single- citizenship concept existing in India if one has to make such awful distinctions? I am in no mind to prove the north Indians are better cause I can’t generalize. There are pros and cons of each community.
I'll soon post the blog address. can't find it at the moment.
signing off..
AKANKSHA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home