Monday, January 31, 2005

helloz every1!!
I'm back again. i just wrote a poem today, actually, just now. So here it is.

TIME TO LEAVE

Its been a while, now.
I’ve waited long enough.
I just wish I wouldn’t care,
But that’s the hardest part, after all.

Whenever I looked around,
I felt an aura of austerity.
I wish it would’ve been simpler
And yet provided the same amount of joy.

It’s been a while, now.
I’ve waited long enough.

I wish that only, for a while,
The law of joy would’ve been disobeyed.
I do not wish of all joy,
But as much as would gratify me.

It’s been a while, now.
I’ve waited long enough.
And just maybe, it’s time now.
I know I need to leave.
Yes, I need to leave.


Any other appropriate title u can think of???
I've written a poem after, a month, say. So, do tell me what u feel about it.
bye 4 now.
signing off.....
AKANKSHA

2 Comments:

Blogger Shubhi said...

great poem.......really liked it.....keep writin

5:45 AM, February 01, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

its a very wonderful poem u hav written

4:26 AM, August 12, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home