Saturday, January 22, 2005

overrated dumb issues

OK People…give me a break. C’mon, I mean why does the British press have to make such a big issue of the whole nazi costume of prince Harry. Now, not that it concerns me but still…it’s high time everybody leaves him alone. When the theme was ‘natives and colonials’, what difference does it make if he even wore the nazi uniform? I mean, though these western people callus, Indians, narrow-minded but I think they need to look at themselves, first. I am sure he wasn’t trying to glorify Hitler.
Sometimes, there comes a desperate need to give it a break and I think now is the right time. There have been too many controversies. I don’t get it why these people are treating the poor guy bestially.
anyways, there are big rumors tht JSTS is cancelled. i mean after all the hard work of 1 year and the time waste, we dont deserve this but such are ways of life!
signing off..
AKANKSHA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home