Thursday, April 06, 2006

So here we are at the end of what I call a well-deserved break. School starts this Monday unfortunately and its back to our droning existence... though there will be some studying, I doubt anyone of us will be serious! Anyways I got some updates
Sports:
Arsenal reached the Semi final of Champions league. Guys this is a hoot. hehehe one of England’s "supposedly just turned weak mortal team" is the only English team left in the competition.. Heeee haaa. And talking about English mortal men.. Their cricket team seems to have a Midas touch.. hehee haaaa. Oh who can resist a barmy army bashing!! Not me at least! They have been defeated by 4-0 lead. Ooh they were awesome matches.. That is if you were an Indian supporter. Though they had their chances of coming back into the game.. They never capitalized on any opportunity.. And it seemed through out all the matches.. Once pieterson gets out all of them fall like a pack of cards... oh well so much the better for us! Oh well love you guys (Indian team of course) keep winning! And I also think Australian captain Ponting needs a reality check and while he’s at that perhaps a piece of humble pie! After a very well fought test series.. Where I think South Africa played extremely well.. He had the audacity to say "Oh they never deserved to win". Well Bugger off racist chauvinistic pig, leading a bunch of sledgy guys (xcept Brett lee of course) !
TV:
If anyone watches American idol... a past check Ace Young saved yet again.. And who ever thinks Chris is good looking well.. Hasn’t seen Ace yet.. He’s tooo cute!! I prefer American Idol to the indianized version.. Which is pathetic... from what I hear the guy with the best voice got voted off. And the three guys who are left look like horses... And aman verma is very annoying.. So are anu malik and his female counterpart.. The only judge deserving I feel is sonu malik..
And in Kasauti.. Lol just joking. Don’t worry I wont go there!
And oh By the way.. The Apprentice is coming back!! YAY!!
Education:
Have you heard of the quota!! Bloody hell all politics. Now politics has also started affecting education.. For all the people who don’t know The Amazing Indian government has proposed 49.5% reservation for minorities in IIM's IIT's!! Quite perfect na. Considering it’s damn easy to forge these documents... and as if getting into these damn places wasn't tough enough!

Okay that’s it from me. And for all those people who are wondering how I feel now (about the Brett lee situation).. I am perfectly fine.. I dealt with it.. Took time but oh well. I am always going to think he’s proof that perfection exists. But I can live! Lol. And considering you've already heard all about the ride of our life "the auto ride" to be more specific. I wont speak into it! But I am only going to add.. There was a point when I seriously thought either I would loose my hearing or the driver would get us killed!
Shubhz

3 Comments:

Blogger Radhika said...

shubhi its sonu nigam not sonu malik!! apna lastname hata ke mera dal diya! hmph!

3:10 AM, April 07, 2006  
Blogger Suparna said...

ohk
1)ya ponting sucks
2)CHRIS IS HOT!! n ace is gay..n he 's weirdly gay not even nicely gay soo ughhh
3)yup..indian idol also sucks
4)i hate congress for introducin the quota..so now i dnt like congress also..n i dnt like bjp also coz they mess up my darlin hsitry..so when i turn 18..im gona vote for the independent candidate with the best symbol:D
5)i dnt care if brett lee gets married..he'll still be on my bedroom wall.. forverrrrrr..mwah..haha

11:06 PM, April 07, 2006  
Blogger Shubhi said...

Mar jao done ke dono

6:41 AM, April 14, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home