Friday, November 04, 2005

A quick update

Down the middle,
drops one more grain of sand
They say that a new life,
makes losing life easier to understand.

Okay, so I thought this week would turn out to be the best I would have had in a long time. But it was not to be. There are times when I don’t exactly know what is going wrong but this week I had it all figured out…too many things, I guess.

For one, I wasn’t able to resume my guitar classes. Hell.
I haven’t been able to work that well on my project. In simple words, I think it sucks big time.
I didn’t exactly see a lot of peace at home. Arguments, what else?
Most importantly, I’ve not been able to do the one thing that I was looking forward to.

And overall, it’s been a depressing week barring the fact that India won all the four ODIs convincingly. I know I’m mad. Thank you.
The shopping spree has been extremely tedious. Just to reiterate, I hate shopping.

And for the record, I’m only left with about 100 pages of Kane & Abel. It’s been a good read as of now.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It will all pass...just hang in there!

:)

And yeah you are not the only one who is mad...lol...human tendency...or we would have been gods!!

Take care and have a great weekend!

5:50 AM, November 04, 2005  
Blogger Shubhi said...

Depressed people!!!!
Smile breathe the fresh air (k fine polluted)
Eat som,e chocolates ( i no u wont)
(and u cant be tellin me u still havnt finished dat damn book.)
read some books (well dont wid da pace u go!!)
And if all of those dont work...
whenever ure sad feel free NOT to CALL ME!
lol hehe im in a stupid mood as usual
je suis desole

9:13 AM, November 04, 2005  
Blogger Akanksha said...

Alex,:)

Shubhi, I have only one thing to say:
Look whose talking!!
Et je ne suis pas desole.
LOL!!

6:45 AM, November 05, 2005  
Blogger Radhika said...

je suis désolée parce que je ne comprends rien....

6:22 AM, November 06, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh sorry i forgot 2 mention tht i still dnt believ tht u hate shopping!
RaDz

6:23 AM, November 06, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home