Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Maths and something like it............

So there I was, staring at Brett lee's picture like I had the thousand times before. A million things running in my mind
"Shucks we are so going to lose the match" "maybe we don't!" "There is popcorn at home" "My dogs incredibly cute" "Andy Blignaut is incredibly cute" "Is my sis ever coming back!" "what will she bring me" "Should I get some thing to drink"
In short everything, except the math test I had the next morning. How convenient you might say. But I have an explanation. A good one. I'll tell you some other time. LOL. I don't know what it is. Whenever I sit on my table. I get visions of stupid things. So if I try to avoid that and sit on my bed, then I just get dreams of stupid things. It's quite unfortunate, I tell you.
Now you must be wondering this all ready self proclaimed -math-hating-physics-hating-mugging-hating-brettlee-loving-doggy-loving-self-centered freak is being so damn boring.
"why the hell is she sharing her problems with me "
sob sob.. Well if thats your attitude! Then bugger off!! I have a problem, I have time and I have a blog!!!
So continuing, I have been rambling a lot about math. And please you math-loving freaks don't get insulted, its not that I hate-hate math.. I mean sure, I love being immersed in the world of numbers, calculations, the beautiful pyramids..Oh what the heck who am i kidding. yah I hate maths.
Now I am going to end this post. Not that I want to. But my dads just entered, and I don't want him 2 see his daughter sitting on the computer when she's supposed to be doing maths. Anyways whats the moral of the story?? The moral is my pathetic life. Considering my immense dislike for the subject and everything.. By my calculations I still have another 6 years of advanced math to do.... uhmm..... Okay I have wallowed enough in self pity.. Now I leave to pretend that I am studying

12 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

physix hating, maths hating?? then y r u plannin 2 take scienc next yr?
cmon maths is not tht bad.. atleast its better to do maths than sit and try to mug up india's freedom struggle or agricultural crops or similar crap..
RaDz

8:14 AM, September 07, 2005  
Blogger Akanksha said...

LOLS!!

Seriously, maths isn't tht bad n physics again isn't bad, except of course the dumb cells, which make it look n sound more like chem...

Anyway, I completely agree with Radhika.
I hate mugging up stuff.

And I'll tell u smthing, take the brett lee poster off. Donate it to, say ppl like Radhika!

8:52 AM, September 07, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yea.. listen 2 knshu and donate it 2 me.. plzzzzzzzzz!!!

10:31 AM, September 07, 2005  
Blogger Shubhi said...

Yeah RITE!!!
Keep wishing!!!

5:41 AM, September 08, 2005  
Blogger Akanksha said...

I try to be nice to ppl n all I get back is....knkshu!!!
:S

Oh well...such is life...

7:58 AM, September 08, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL!! I belong to that club of people who have an intense liking for the subject but somehow maths has an equally intense aversion to me.

All my efforts at unravelling the intricacies of the subject are met with stiff resistance.

Sigh!

;)

12:48 PM, September 09, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wasnt maths on the seventh of september, and tahts when the test finshd + the time u posted it on was 7:38 P.M., in a nutshell u were trying to showoff to all of your frends and now u'll delete this comment coz ur de admin so that no one else reads the pathetic schems ur trying to pull off

12:36 AM, September 10, 2005  
Blogger Akanksha said...

Hold on anonymous.
Firstly, she doesn't need to show off.

And what r u so heated up abt?
Ever thot of a thing like she wrote it before the math test n posted it afterwards?

n pls relax...

5:26 AM, September 10, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOLzz
sum ppl hav sum serious problm in life.. how duz th guy evn care wenevr it was writtn or postd?? all i can say is he/she has 2 go nd get a life of his/her own..
waise shubhi wot r u showing off?? Pathetic schemes.. Lol
Radz

9:42 AM, September 10, 2005  
Blogger Akanksha said...

I swear...Shubhi has nothing better to do than show off how she hates maths!!!
:D

7:08 AM, September 11, 2005  
Blogger Shubhi said...

Guys guys.... relax!!
If you people are so dumb and couldn't get the essence of my postlike anoynmous did , i cant help it!
You are right anoynmous dearie, I was showing off! How well you know me. I just love showing off my dislikes in hope of catching some attention from desperate losers like you.
Thanks aton u r a true frend.

10:43 AM, September 12, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

seriously, don take science next yr if you do actually hate maths aan physics... beleiv me, you'l only end up regretting it.

9:28 AM, October 03, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home