Saturday, October 15, 2005

She sat down
on a large couch
sipping her green emerald tea
she didn't see me creep beside her
listening to her thinking
whirlpools of hazards
each slipping into silence
I sat there listening
silence too has secrets
And hers had a story
of tales to yet take place
of things in the far pastand I listened
coz silence too has a voice

the future unfolded
and the past forgotten
feelings unsurface
and I sit there listening
coz silence is remembering

The evil and the good
the blurry border between the both
the truth untold
and the false withdraws
Coz silence always tells the truth

And I sat there sipping my tea
slowly my soul entangling with hers
coz we both realized the moment
She turned back

She was my conscience
and her silence were my words.


2 Comments:

Blogger Akanksha said...

wow...beautiful

11:42 AM, October 15, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow... what the hell was that? How the hell did u come up wid it?
It was fantastic

2:52 AM, December 31, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home