Saturday, November 12, 2005

Memories

Well this is the first time I'm actually typing out something I wrote but anyway....

Memories

I remember those days
And they make me smile,
But I can't help but feel sad
And long to go back all that while.

I remember those times,
And I'm ready to do anything
To be able to live those moments again,
Though I know things can never be the same.

Every smile or tear is going into the mind as a memory
And each passing moment is becoming a thing of the past
But we have to learn to enjoy every moment,
Experience the joy of things till they last.

Memories never fail to bring a smile on my face one moment,
But the very next moment they bring a tear in my eye.
I sometimes think those things never happened and I was just dreaming,
But they're the things I never wanna let go,
Coz without memories life would have no meaning.




5 Comments:

Blogger Aditii said...

its beautiful and really nice and now u can be a regular like knkshu and shubs.
u'll c me once in a while.

7:27 AM, November 12, 2005  
Blogger Shubhi said...

Bravo! awesome rads....i told u you were good. must have gotten it from me!! lol
but i really liked it..

8:16 AM, November 12, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautifully written! I could a relate to a lot you have written!

12:17 PM, November 12, 2005  
Blogger Radhika said...

Thanx for all the appreciation guys! I'm flattered! I didn't xpect u guys to like it so much.. Neway the one thing I liked about it was that I could relate to every word of it!:)
Well adi I dno if i can be a regular or not coz I'm actually pretty lazy to type out evrything;D.. But I'll try anyway!!
Anyways thanx again all u guys!

2:05 AM, November 13, 2005  
Blogger Akanksha said...

Wow...it's exremely lovely. n so damn tru..
loved it!!

7:14 AM, November 14, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home